- cramps pt.2 -

*this was requested by Dogcatwyd*
————————————————————

robin stood behind the counter at family video, watching the clock as it slowly ticked. her hands were placed on the wooden counter, her fingernails digging into it when she felt sharp pains in her back and stomach. she was zoning in and out of steve's rant about his new date as she tried to ignore the pain. robin was knocked out of her trance when she heard the bell at the door, indicating someone had walked into the shop. she looked up and saw you, waving and walking towards her. she smiled and walked around the counter. when she reached you, she wrapped her arms around you and pulled you into a hug. you tightened the hug, making robin wince a little and back up. you broke the hug and looked at her, worried.

"sorry. sorry." she apologised. "is everything okay?" you asked her. she nodded. "yeah, i'm fine. cramps are just acting up and being a bitch right now." she explained. you nodded in understanding. "well, at least your shift is over." you said, trying to cheer her up. she smiled and took your hand. you walked out and towards your car, opening the passenger door for robin before getting into the drivers side. robin leaned her head back and closed her eyes whilst wrapping an arm around her stomach.

instead of dropping robin off at her own house, you drove to your own house. robin had opened her eyes and looked out the window. "what're you doing?" she asked. "i wasn't going to leave you when you weren't feeling the best." you told her. you opened your car door and robin did the same, walking towards you and talking your hand. you both walked into the house. you squeezed robins hand. "you go up to my room and lay down, okay? i'll bring up a hot water bottle and some medicine." you told her before moving her hair away from her forehead and placing a gentle kiss on it. she smiled before giving your hand one last squeezed and headed upstairs.

you headed into the kitchen, grabbing your hot water bottle and filling it up. you looked through the cabinets before picking up some painkillers. you then opened the fridge and grabbed a bar of chocolate and a cold bottle of water before heading to your room. you opened the door and saw robin slipping on a baggy t-shirt that belonged to you. she straightened it out before turning towards you and smiling at you. you walked over to your bed and sat on the edge of it, placing everything on your bedside table. robin sat beside you. "i hope you don't mind." she began, gesturing to what she was wearing. "the family video uniform is just really uncomfortable and your clothes just looked so much more comfortable." she explained. "it's fine, robin. i steal your clothes all the time." you laughed. she smiled at you before wrapping her arms around your waist and resting her head on your chest, giving you a sideways hug.

you ran your hands through her hair, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "come on, let's lay down." you mumbled into her hair. you lay back and robin lay beside you, resting her head on your chest again as you wrapped your arm around her shoulders. she leaned over and grabbed the hot water bottle, placing it onto her stomach. you pulled her closer towards you until she was practically laying on top of you. you ran your hands through her hair again. she smiled and closed her eyes, sighing in contentment. you leaned down and kissed her gently. you leaned over to the bedside table and picked up the medicine and water, handing robin then medicine. she groaned. "do i need to take this?" she looked up at you and pouted "yes, you do. it might help." you told her. she looked at you with puppy dog eyes. you chucked and shook your head. "don't look at me like that, robin." you smiled down at her. she hesitantly took the medicine and you opened the bottle for her. she took the bottle off of you and took a quick sip of it.

"that wasn't so bad, was it?" you teased. she glared up at you and you laughed, leaning down to kiss her. "now you can get a reward." you told her, your faces mere inches away from each others. "yeah?" she smirked, looking at your lips. "yeah." you replied. she leaned closer towards you before you pulled away and gave her the chocolate. she looked at you, mouth agape. you laughed at the look on her face. "oh my god! you're evil!" she joked. "hey, if you don't want the chocolate, i'll take it." you said, reaching down to take it but she grabbed it away. "no! it's mine!" she laughed, opening the bar and giving you half. you smiled and took it away from her. you grabbed the tv remote from your bedside table and turned the tv on. you both lay in bed, watching the tv until you robin fell asleep. you kissed her forehead and turned off the tv, resting your head on hers and closing your eyes.

————————————————————
880 words