- robin buckley headcanons -

- she loves drawing on her shoes, like she does it constantly. she will always ask you to help her think of designs to draw on them.

- she loves the summer. she loves the warmth and she loves going on picnics in flowery fields with you when it's warm

- when you go on these picnics, she loves to make flower crowns with you.

- she doesn't really like crowded places, so when you both want to spend time together, robin will bring movies home from her job and you guys will stay in and watch movies all night.

- she gets nervous when you're both together in public. due to it being the 80's, she's scared in case somebody says or does something to you that'll hurt you.

- ^^ this means that only people who are close to you know about your relationship.

- since you're both nervous about being a couple in public, she'll always try and discreetly hold your hand whenever she can, occasionally giving it a light squeeze to make sure you haven't forgot she's there.

- before you started dating, she was a blushing mess every time she saw you and she would then ramble on about you to steve.

- sometimes she can't sleep at night and when she can't, she'll call you. she'll apologise if she woke you up but she'll talk to you all night until she becomes tired.

- she absolutely LOVES milkshakes. when you guys go out together, she will always want to buy one of those sharing milkshakes that couples get so she can share it with you.

- she loves giving you nose, forehead and cheek kisses all the time. she also loves to give you those little pecks on the lips whenever she has the chance.

- when she gives you little pecks, she tries to make you flustered but she always ends up the one that's flustered.

- when she gets flustered, it's really obvious, no matter how much she tries to hide it. i mean, blushing, eyes widening, stuttering, sweating, looking down at her feet, etc.

- she loves taking polaroid pictures of you both. she has so many of them in her room and whenever she misses you, like if you were on holiday with friends/family or if you were just out of town for a few days or even if she's in her room and you're not there, she'll look at them and smile.

- she gets very excited very easily and when she gets excited, she's like a kid in a candy shop. wide smiles, high voices biting her lip to hold in her excitement. you find it so cute.

- she talks for hours about things she loves. whether it be movies or just random topics, she loves to talk about it with you, and you love to listen to her talk about it.

- whenever you're feeling ill, she'll want to make sure you're okay but also worries in case she'll become sick. she'll leave you little notes, photos of you two together, and medicine outside your bedroom door. she'll call you to talk to you because she doesn't want to get to close in case she becomes sick.

- she loves to sit between your legs. when she does this, she'll trace patterns on your legs/thighs.

- she absolutely adores it when you play with her hair. like, her brain turns into mush and she can't function. she'll just close her eyes and smile at the feeling and you love when you see her like that.

- loves it when you wear her clothes/jewellery.

- when you're sitting next to each other, she'll have her arm wrapped around your waist/shoulder and you lean your head on her shoulder. if you're in public though, she'll hold your hand under the table.

- she loves to do your makeup. you'll be laying down and she'll straddle you (like the photo below). when she does this, you can't help but smile, and when you do smile she lightly taps your cheek and tells you to stop because your smile distracts her.

 when she does this, you can't help but smile, and when you do smile she lightly taps your cheek and tells you to stop because your smile distracts her

- she also loves to paint your nails together. stuff like doing your makeup and nails together make her feel like she's in a dream.

- sometimes she can't believe you're actually hers. she'll stare at you all the time in awe and disbelief.

- if you had any classes together in high school, she would pass you notes and she would give you nervous smiles when you read them.

- she loves giving you gifts, even though she doesn't have a lot of money. you always tell her that you don't need any gifts but she always loves to see the look on her face when you see what she gave you.

- she loves when you hug her/giving you hugs. it makes her feel safe. whenever she's upset, she'll hug you and bury her head into the crook of your neck, it calms her right down.

- she has a list of songs that remind her of you. one day you found it and she got all shy about it. you thought it was the cutest thing you'd ever seen.

- she gets self conscious about how loud she can be when she's excited or when she's talking about things she loves. you reassure by telling her that always tell her that you love that about her. when you tell her that, she hugs you, kisses you all over your face and tells you she loves you.

- loves baking/cooking with you. she says that it makes her think of why you two will be like when you're older.

- whenever the group has to split up to do things, robin will always go with you. it's not up for debate.

—————————-—————————-————————
949 words