💗Mad Hatter (Intrological)

This is another Song-fic*

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_______________________

(3rd pov.)

It was quiet in the Light sides mind palace. Logan was the only one in the living room at the moment, reading a book.

Virgil was in his room cuddling with Princy, and Patton was teaching Janus how to bake.

All of a sudden Remus showed up and strutted over to Logan.

"My friends don't walk, they run. Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun. Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high on helium. We paint white roses red, each shade from a different person's head. This dream, dream is a killer getting drunk with the blue caterpillar." Remus sang as he sat next to Logan, doing hand motions to each lyric. His acting skills coming into play.

"What? None of us do any of that. Well we did go skinny dipping once but not in a rabbit hole." Logan stated looking confused. Remus just rolled his eyes and continued.

"I'm peeling the skin off my face 'cause I really hate being safe. The normally they make me afraid the crazies, they make me feel sane." Remus sang while peeling some of the skin off of his face. Logan quickly putting it back on and healing it with his magic.

"Why are you friends with me then? I'm normal." Logan asked making Remus smirk and continue.

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad the craziest friend that you've ever had you think I'm psyco, you think I'm gone. Tell Emily something is wrong over the bend, entirely bonkers you like me best when I'm off my rocker. Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed so what if I'm crazy? The best people are all the best people are crazy, all the best people are.." Remus sang, making Emily pop up and quickly leave back to Remy.

"I agree, you are quite crazy but why are you telling me all of this?" Logan asked now putting his book down onto the table.

"Where is my prescription? Doctor, doctor please listen my brain is shattered you can be Alice, I'll be the mad hatter." While he sang 'Doctor, doctor please listen' while flopping his head onto Logan's lap.

"I'm peeling the skin off my face 'cause I really hate being safe the normally, they make me afraid the crazies, they make me feel sane." Remus sang while attempting to peel his face again. Only to have Logan grab his hand.

"Stop doing that! Your going to hurt yourself." Logan scolded making Remus smile.

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad, the craziest friend that you've ever had you think I'm psyco, you think I'm gone tell Emily something is wrong over the bend, entirely bonkers you like me best when I'm off my rocker tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed so what if I'm crazy? The best people are." Remus whispered 'you like me best when I'm off my rocker' to the end in Logan's ear. Logan shivered involuntarily.

"You think I'm crazy, you think I'm gone so what if I'm crazy? All the best people are and I think your crazy too, I know you're gone that's probably the reason that we get along." Remus said while moving to straddle Logan.

Logan blushed brightly and looked at Remus with a mix of shock and confused.

"I'm nuts baby I'm mad, they craziest friend that you've ever had you think I'm psyco, you think I'm gone tell Emily something is wrong over the bend, entirely bonkers you like me best when I'm off my rocker tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed so what if I'm crazy? The best people are crazy, all the best people are. All the best people are crazy, all the best people are." Remus finished, his face quite close to Logan's. He was still straddling Logan but he was only sitting, nothing more.

"Why do you think I'm crazy? Was that the entire point of this? To tell me that I'm crazy?" Logan asked genuinely confused. He didn't seem offended, just confused.

"I think your crazy because you're friends with me, I sang the song to attempt to show you that I like you. I don't now, it was Roman's idea. I'm clearly not good with romance. He had to even show me what to do with Virgil playing as you, except they ended up kissing at the end because they are together." Remus admitted while moving to sit next to Logan.

"Really? You did all of that to just say that you like me? That's adorable." Logan chuckled making Remus snap his head towards him with a confused look.

"What?" Remus asked, his confusion clear in his voice.

"Nobody has ever done anything like that to just say that they like me before... well nobody has ever liked me before but still. Its adorable." Logan clarified while looking back at Remus.

"How could they not? I mean look at you! Your hot, smart, realistic most of the time, and you can deal with annoying a**holes like me!" Remus said sounding quite shocked that nobody has ever like Logan before.

"Your not an a**hole your just crazy. But as I've heard, all the best people are." Logan said (he can be smooth when he wants to be).

Remus blushed and looked towards the floor with a chuckle.

"So if I like you and you like me, then does that make us boyfriends now?" Logan asked shocking Remus again.

"Wait you like me back?" Remus asked, looking at Logan with wide shocked eyes.

"Um, yes? Why wouldn't I?" Logan asked with a cute head tilt.

"Because I'm me, but if you want to be boyfriends then we can be." Remus said sounding almost shy.

"You are amazing, please don't talk bad about yourself. I would love to be boyfriends if your ok with that." Logan said while putting an arm around Remus. He hated when people talked bad about themselves.

"I would love to be boyfriends too." Remus said with a small smile while leaning into Logan's side.

"IT WORKED!!!! YOUR WELCOME!!!" Roman yelled from his room.

"Shhhhhhh!" Virgil shushed him while putting a hand over his mouth.

Logan and Remus chuckled. They ended up cuddling and watching a movie on Area 51 until it was time for them to go to sleep.
________________________________

1,050 words! I am so sorry that the ending to this sucked! I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖