💗Hat (Demus)

EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_____________________________

(3rd pov.) 

Janus was in his room getting ready for bed, he was about to change into his pajamas when Remus appeared.

Remus jumped onto his back, stole his hat, and then put his fingers in Janus's mouth making him pull a face.

"Give me my hat back!" Janus yelled as best as he could with Remus's fingers in his mouth.

"Why? I like it!" Remus replied while pulling his fingers out of D's mouth and wrapping his hands/arms around Janus's shoulders and putting his head on Janus's.

*Sigh* "Fine, but if you mess it up then your getting me a new one." Janus sighed while sitting them both down onto his bed.

"Yay!" Remus exclaimed even though he would have to take the hat off soon because he would be going to sleep. That's totally the only reason why Janus let him wear it, not because he looked adorable in it or anything.

"Could you leave so I can change into my pajamas?" Janus asked Remus as Remus was taking selfies with Janus.

"Or I could stay~" Remus said with a wink making Janus blush.

"As long as you shut your eyes, I don't want to use my powers on you and force you to keep your eyes shut." Janus stated making Remus huff.

"Fineeeee I'll get out, I need to change too. I'll be back though." Remus said with a small laugh as he skipped out of Janus's room.

*Once they have both changed*

(Knock, knock, knock) Remus knocked on Janus's door, that alone asking for permission to come in. Janus is the only person he would ever do that for because he knows how much Janus likes his privacy and doesn't like people to see his scales.

"Come in!" Janus yelled as he flopped onto his bed.

Remus came in wearing some green and black pajamas and Janus's hat. He then walked over to Janus and collapsed onto the bed next to him.

"Cuddles?" Remus asked with puppy dog eyes, he was really cuddly, sweet, and calmer when he was sleepy and it was just him and Janus.

"Of course darling." Janus replied while taking his hat back and putting it onto the night stand.

He and Remus then cuddled and watched Steven Universe until they both fell asleep.

Remus was going to have a lot of fun showing off his photos of him in Janus's hat tomorrow to all of the Light Sides.
_____________________________________

411 Words! I am so sorry that this one was so short! I love Demus but I thought I should keep it short and sweet. Anyway, I hope you didn't hate this chapter and that you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖