💔/💗Touch Starved (Intrological)

This was requested by KbaeStar 💖
⚠️Touch Starved, self hate, Slight cussing⚠️

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)
____________________

(3rd pov.) 

It had just struck one in the afternoon when Remus came running into Logan's room.

He banged on the door before opening it loudly and jumping onto Logan's bed.

"What do you want Remus?" Logan asked while picking up the cup of writing supplies he had knocked over at Remus's abrupt loudness.

"I'm bored and everyone else is busy." Remus replied almost instantly.

"Well I'm doing some work. Therefore, I am also busy." Logan retaliated. In all honestly he didn't hate Remus being here. He enjoyed the company and he also may have a tiny, infitesimal crush on Remus...

"Well I'm not moving. Your bed is comfortable and I'm tired." Remus sighed while cuddling into Logan's pillow. He looked adorable in Logan's eyes.

Logan blushed slightly and cleared his throat. "Whatever, just don't make a lot of noise." Logan said making Remus smile and soon fall asleep.

What Logan didn't know was that if another side slept inside their bed then that side would know who their crush is. (In other words Remus now knows who Logan's crush is.) The beds where like this because Remus made them all this way. He thought that it would be easy blackmail and it would also be an easy way to see if his crush liked him back.

While Remus was taking a hour long nap, Logan had finished almost all of his work for the month.

When all of a sudden Remus sat up bolt right, panting and blushing like crazy. Logan jumped slightly and quickly turned to Remus.

"Are you alright? You look sunburnt even though you haven't been in the sun since you came in here." Logan asked, confused and concerned.

"Wh-? Oh! Um... yah I'm fine." Remus said. Janus rose up and his left eye was glowing.

"I don't know who said it, nor do I care. Whoever said 'I'm fine' is lying." Janus said before sinking back out.

"Would you like to tell me the truth?" Logan asked Remus with a raised brow.

Remus was blushing even more now. "Why would you like someone like me?" Remus asked quickly, instantly putting his hand over his mouth.

"How did you? Wha-?" Logan stuttered, face flushed.

"Well, I may have placed a spell on all of the beds to show whoever sleeps in them who they like." Remus said sheepishly.

"Why?" Logan asked, he didn't sound mad. Just confused.

"Well, I thought it would be easy blackmail and that I would be able to see if my crush likes me back. It worked..." Remus said glancing at Logan to see if he had caught on.

"But why would you like me? I am almost always working, I don't do feelings, and so much more. I'm not a very good person to like." Logan asked, he, shockingly had understood what Remus had meant.

"Well that's the largest lie I've ever heard. You only work so you can keep Thomas safe and in line, you have feelings but you just repress them, and you are an amazing person." Remus said while getting up and giving Logan a hug.

Logan froze, he has had Patton hug him before but that was very occasional and nobody else really has ever given him affectionate physical contact.

"This is where you hug back Logi." Remus said making Logan slowly move his arms to wrap around Remus's torso.