❤️‍🔥Worship (OC)

From: "I didn't know where else to go..."
Characters: Mandex & Tarian
Type: Soft, gentle & love filled
Kinks: worship & praise
⚠️Talk of past rape, cussing, crying⚠️
Not cannon to the storyline but cannon in how they would act♡
************************************
"Are you sure your okay with this?" Mandex asked as he pressed himself against Tarian's chest.

The two had been working out in the gym room when Dex decided to do as he did before and show Tarian some form of affection when he wanted him to do something new.

Exsept for this time, instead of small affectionate actions like kissing on his cheek or anything like that, he got a lot more hanzy.

Things heated up quickly and so Mandex carried Tairan into his bedroom where they are now.

The two had done sexual acts before, like handjobs and blowjobs but they hadn't gone all the way yet.

"Yes I am, do what you want to me. Hit me, spack me, spit on me, choke me, whatever you want." Tarian replied instantly concerning Mandex.

"Why would I do all that?" He asked in a gentle voice between leaving soft butterfly kisses along Tarian's neck.

"I don't know, I just wanted you to know the options there. You can use me as you please, think of me as a fuck doll that's tighter then normal if you want." Tarian answered making Dex's brows frow; not that Tarian could see them.

"I would never do that my love. Anyone that's made you feel like just a sex doll is a terrible person and should burn in Hell." Dex stated as he slowly removed Tarian's shirt before removing his own.

"I-" Tarian was cut off by Dex kissing him.

The kiss was sweet and warm, it was full of nothing but love.

"You have the body of a God, you should be worshiped, not harmed." He stated as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you okay if we continue or do you want to stop and just cuddle?" Dex asked as he rested his hands on Tarian's waistband.

"Please continue but you really can do wh-" Tarian was cut off again by another kiss.

"I understand Love, thank you for your concent." Dex hummed when he pulled apart from the kiss, his hands pulling down Tarian's pants.

Once Tarian's pants were off he took his own off as well so they were left in just their boxers.

"You're so beautiful, every part of you is absolutely gorgeous. I mean your eyes are a beautiful honey brown, your lips are pink as a rose and soft as a feather. The way your cheeks heat up and turn pink when your flustured is adorable, your neck and jaw are perfect for kissing and your chest is perfect for cuddling into." Mandex spoke softly as he stilled from doing anything.

He wanted Tarian to be completely focused on his words and his words only.

"Your back is littered with your battle scars but it's perfect for tracing with my fingers like a little connect the lines game." He paused with a smile as he watched Tarian's blushing face smile back at him.

"Your waist and hips are perfect for holding onto when I want to pull you closer, your arms and legs are perfect to wrapp around me when we cuddle; and your hair is so soft and fluffy. Everything about you is so perfect my love. You should know these things about yourself and try to get rid of any of the bad thoughts you have about yourself." Dex stated as he watched Tarian's eyes watter up.

"I love you." Dex said with a soft smile as he gently wiped a tear that fell from Tarian's eye.

"I love you too." Tarian choked out, trying his hardest to not cry.