Chapter 28

"What are you talking about?" I ask and as she was about to respond-

"Kelly." I hear Thandi's voice. I turn around and look at her.

"Get out. I'll meet y'all outside." I say. She looks at me with some concern but she decided to leave and Lisa followed behind her.

I turn and look at her sister and she smiling. "The fuck you talking about?" I ask then she puts the hand I was holding up then I let go of her.

"I'm just saying that you can never really know a person. Now I'm not about to sabotage my sister, so I'll let her break the news to you, but I'm saying don't be too invested, because the shit she does has already broken so many hearts and I'm not about to deal with another love sick teenager that's obsessed with my sister knocking on our damn door tryna talk to someone who is incapable of love and loyalty." She says and when she said that the smile she had on her face was completely washed off.

"Thank you for the warning, but I think I know what I'm doing." I say with a smile.

She puts her hands up. "Don't say I didn't warn you." She says then turns around to walk off but immediately turns around.

"You fine by the way." She says then I let out a chuckle as a smirk forms on my phone.

"Don't think your sister would be pleased to hear you say that." I say then she turns around and walks off. I look at her as she leaves. My eyes land on her ass then I lick my lips. She fine too though.

I turn around and make my way to the door. I get out then see Thandi and Lisa sitting waiting on me. I walk to them then place my hand on Lisa's shoulder. "Let's go." I say putting on my airpods. I wait for them to stand up, and I was putting on a song whilst I waited for them. When we were ready we started jogging to the gym.

When we arrived at the gym, Riley was already there waiting for us. "Eyy." I said hugging her then she hugged me back. I pulled away then she greeted Lisa and Thandi too, but Thandi didn't hug her.

We got inside then scanned our tags. "Yo, Kelly!" One of the instructors that work here greeted as he came towards us.

"Yes Dani boy." I said teasing him. He hates it when I call him that. He frowned then I laughed.

"I'm playing. Wassup." I said then we dapped each other up.

"Amazing. It's been a minute." He says then I shrug my shoulders.

"We busy." I say then he nods his head and looks towards Lisa and Thandi but his eyes rest on Thandi for a long minute.

"And who's this fine ass?" He asks then I smirk.

"Thandi." I say uninterested.

"Oooo. I sense the tension. Anyways it was nice seeing you bruh." He says dapping me up.

"Lisa." He says then she smiles and he leaves.

"Okay so we gonna act like there isn't tension here?" Lisa asks then I lick my lips.

"Yep." I say with a small smile looking at Thandi and she looked away.

"Le-" I get cut off when I see Thabi.

"Check imma catch y'all. Lemme quickly go greet." I say pointing at Thabi then Lisa frowned as soon as she saw who I was pointing at.

"Whatever." She says rolling her eyes then I clench my jaw. What's her issue with Thabi anyways? Fuck that.

I make my towards her then she sees me before I even get to her. "Kelly!" She says a bit surprised.

"I swear if we keep meeting like this." I say smiling then she shakes her head.