Chapter 4

"Kelly." I hear someone calling me. I open my eyes slightly and see Lisa next to me. I look at her my eyes still closed.

"You have to wake up now." she says.

My eyes close shut again. And they are hella painful. Most probably from all the crying I've done. I honestly don't wanna go to school with my eyes looking like this. So I turn and face the opposite direction from Lisa and fell asleep again.

That doesn't last long till she shakes me again. Slightly removing the blankets from my upper body. A cold breeze hits my arms. Then I reach for the blanket and put it over me again.

"I don't feel like going to school today." I say.

"You say it like you have a choice. Remember the reason I slept over?" she says and I don't respond. Basically waiting for her talk.

"I slept over with the condition that you will come to school today." she says and I groan. I remember that, but can't I just break this promise.

Whilst I contemplate whether to wake up or not Lisa removes the blankets completely and says, "if I come back and you not up yet, I will throw a bucket of water on you. And you know I'm not bluffing."

I mentally roll my eyes, but get up regardless. The girl isn't bluffing. She would literally do it. When I hear her coming up the stairs I quickly get up and walk to my wardrobe to act like I've been up.

"Oh, look who decided to wake up?" she says sarcastically whilst putting the bucket of water down. Damn she was actually serious.

"Yes." I say and take out the clothes I'm gonna wear on this dreadful day. I get my stuff and walk towards the door.

"Imma be in the downstairs bathroom if you need me." I say then get out.

I put my stuff down and get in the shower. I take a steamy hot shower. As the water falls ony skin, it feels good. It relaxes me then I start actually getting clean after ten minutes of feeling the water on me.

When I'm done I moisturize my body then put on my clothes.

I put on black jeans, a black t, and my black vans.

When I'm done I gather all my things and go back up to my room. As I get in my mind isn't there as I realize I didn't even knock. I see Lisa getting dressed and I'm not even phased.

I go into my bathroom and get my hair moisturizer and do my hair. I comb it down and put on my beanie. By the time I'm done doing my hair Lisa is dressed and doing her hair.

"Nice dress. Funny enough we matching." I say when I actually recognize her. She gives me a soft smile. "Thanks. Yeah. That is funny." she says.

"But you did see my outfit before I got out." I say.

"Not even." she argues.

"Oh well, of course you will deny it." I say then she let's out a laugh.

"No. But fact remains." she says and I smile.

"Bro, like I know what I'm talking about. In any case you love copying my outfi- as a matter of fact, you copy my everything." I say.

"Actually come to think of it, you the one who is copying me. You heard me explain to my mother what to pack." she says. Was I listening or was I lost in my damn Trey thoughts.

"Uhm, no." I say.

"Of course you gonna deny it." she says, then I just look at her laughing.

"You see right there. You just copied something I said." I say then she playfully rolls her eyes.