Chapter 19

I hold the shirt again then she puts her hands up so I can take it off. Once it's off I throw it on the bed.

I look at her body and shit I forgot she said she wasn't wearing a bra.

I feel her looking at me then her hands start covering her body. Then I move them.

"You don't have to hide anything. Especially with me." I say then hold her waist.

"Let's go?" I say holding her hand then I pull her up from the bed.

"Unless you shower with pants on you can take them off then I'll go start the water." I say then she laughs.

When I finish I go back to the room and take off my trackpants too.

I look at her, goddamn she looks so damn sexy. The things I would do to her.

"After you." I say then she walks off.

I take off my bra then get her towels then I join her in the shower.

I get in from behind and put my hands on her wet shoulders. She looks back at me and jumps for a second then relaxes again.

I kiss her shoulders then she stops what she was doing.

I push her against the wall with her back still faced to me. I press up against her whilst my hand hand goes in between her thighs.

She bends her head back and relaxes it on my shoulder.

She shivers then I rub up and down her thigh. Her heartbeat increases.

I go down to her ear. "You okay?" I ask then she nods.

I move my hand up from her thigh till it reaches her pussy. Then I hear her breathe in.

I turn her head around so that she faces me then I kiss her. I start to deepen the kiss and she gives my tongue access. Our tongues move in rhythm.

I let my middle finger rub on her clit then she moans in my mouth.

I carry on kissing her then slip another finger in then she moans.

I carry on rubbing on her clit and kissing her, so she isn't heard outside.

After a few minutes I feel her cum then we break the kiss. She catches her breath then I smile.

I turn her body around so that she's looking at me. She puts her hands on my chest and leans on it then I hold her.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Mhhh." she says then looks up at me. I smile at her then she does the same. I reach down and peck her.

"Let's shower before the hot water finishes." I say grabbing our towels.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you tired?" I ask then she nods. I smile at her.

"Please borrow me a shirt." she says.

"Don't you have your pj's?" I ask looking at her.

"I do." she says then I nod whilst laughing.

"Okay." I say and take an oversized shirt from my closet.

"Here you go." I say giving it to her.

"Thanks." she says then puts in on.

I put on shorts and a vest then get in the blankets.

She gets in after me.

I take my phone and check if I don't have any messages, then I see a few. I only answer my mother's then put my phone down.

She lies down on my chest and I hold her.

"Goodnight babe." I say kissing her forehead.

"Night." she says then looks up and pecks me on my lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am woken up by a ringing phone. Who the fuck could it be.

I carefully turn around so I don't wake Thandi up.

I pick my phone up and look at it. Damn it's my mom. I've missed three of her calls already. I'm in shit. Most probably.

I unlock it and as I'm about to call her back she calls me first.

Hey.

Why aren't you answering your phone?

Sorry ma, I didn't hear it. I am still sleeping.

At this time?

Yes ma. It's still the morning.

Kelly it's going to twelve.

But it's Saturday.

Okay. I have a delivery coming at one. I need you to sign for it and get it nhe.

Okay ma. What courier company is it?

Aramex.

Okay mama, I'll be out by then.

Okay khe. Bye love you.

Bye love you too.

As soon as I hang up I put my phone down and turn around and hold Thandi again.

She has her back faced to me, but when she felt me hold her she moved up closer to me.

I kiss her shoulder then feel her smile.

"It's so early for this." she says then I smile.

"For what?" I ask then she turns around and looks at me.

"Good morning." she says.

"Morning." I say then kiss her.

"So what are we doing today?" she asks.

"Uhm, I don't know. We'll see as the day goes by, but I did want to take you out for breakfast." I say then she looks at me questionably.

"What changed?" she asks.

"It's going to twelve already, so maybe brunch?" I ask then she smiles.

"Sounds good." she says then tucks her head on my chest.

"That means we have to get up though." I say laughing.

"Hhmm, but you so warm." she says then I smile.

"Yeah I know." I say then she playfully hits me and I laugh. "But we'll have to if you still want the brunch." I say.

"Fine." she says getting up and sitting against the headboard.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then she joins me a few second later.

When we done I go make the bed.

"You need help?" she asks then I look at her.

"Yeah actually. Can you please pass the pillows." I say then she gets them and gives them to me and I put them on the bed.

"Lemme go shower." she says getting her toiletries. I nod then she leaves.