Chapter 32

"100 metres sprints to station 1. 100 meters sprints at station 1." A teacher says through the intercom. I go to Lisa then we make our way to where we are supposed to be. Thandi better not come now, cause after the fight we about to have, I'm not gonna be in the mood for running.

"So, you ready?" She asks then I look at her and nod my head.

"As can be. You?" I ask then she moves her head from side to side.

"We'll see." She says then I hold her shoulders.

"Remember our training and you'll be good. Just calm down and run how you always run when you with me. Confidence." I say then she smiles and nods her head.

"Thanks coach." She jokes then we laugh. We are the first group to go. Lisa goes to her track and I stand by the one next to her.

"Goodluck Kelly." Some hun whispers in my ear. I look back and see it's some hun I've seen around but I don't speak to her so I don't know her name. I get confused for a second then smile and shake my head.

I stretch as I prepare then jump. Then I kneel getting on my marks. I look ahead of me to the finish line then look down. I close my eyes for a second and say a little prayer. "On your marks." Some teacher says. "Set." I lift up a bit then see him raise his arm from the side of my eye, then I block everything out.

The last thing I heard was the gun going off and I was gone.

As soon as I passed the finish line I looked around me and there was an automatic smile on my face. I slowed down and went to the teachers desk to put my name down for the next round then waited for Lisa to finish.

"I few people, well huns came to congratulate me and I just smiled and nodded my head, some I winked at. I saw Lisa was done and looking for me so I moved away from the crowd then she came towards me.

"Con-grat-u-lations." Lisa sang skipping to me and she had a huge as smile on her face. I smiled as she hugged me, I hugged her back then her one arm was around my back and mine went over her shoulders.

"Thank you. What place did you come?" I ask.

"Second." She said so damn excited then I nodded my head.

"I told you you could do it." I say then she looks up at me.

"Yes you did." She says then I just shake my head. She's just a little ball of energy when she's happy. So damn cute.

We were walking back to our friends when I felt something strike the side of my lips. "Fuck." I said feeling my lip.

Before I could register what the fuck happened, all that I heard was, "What the fuck Kelly!" Thandi scram in my face. I ignored her tryna find what hit me. I looked down and saw my phone. I picked it up then looked at her. Next thing I felt was a slap-

"Uhm, hell no!" Lisa said pushing her then she fell on her back and I quickly ran to them and pulled Lisa away. I looked at her. "Relax." I said standing inbetween them, but my stupid ass forgot to look at Thandi cause I saw a hand flying over my head and connecting with the top of Lisa's head.

"Fuck stop." I said pushing her away.

"And you better not do shit." I say looking at Lisa then she rolled her eyes.

I look at Thandi and she was fuming. "Let's go talk away from here." I say trying to hold her wrist but she moved her hand before I can hold it.

"No." She says then take out a deep breath.

"Thandi calm down." Yonela says coming to her and the look Thandi gave her gave me chills. This hun found something on my phone and it's not what I thought she was gonna find.