Chapter 8

"Damn that was fast." Lisa says. Then I look at her questionably.

"Gianna and Kianna's crib." she says pointing at a house. Then I look where she's pointing.

Damn. I didn't even see. And judging by Gianna and Kianna's faces they were also surprised.

"Guess we'll see you guys tomorrow?" I say then we hug them and say our goodbyes then leave.

As we carry on walking I remember Lisa telling us that her and Bryan are taking a break.

"Hey Lisa. What's going on between you and Bryan?" I ask her then she looks at me then Thandi.

"Calm down, she won't tell anyone." I say and she catches on to what I'm saying and nods her head.

"So when Bryan told me what Trey was doing I told him that, him and I should take a break cause it was gonna go down so I said we'll go back to normal once things die down between you and Trey. I can't really concentrate on a man and my bestie at the same time, so yah." she explains. Wow she did all of that for me after all the shit I said to her. Wow.

"Wow. Bruh. Thanks. But in all honesty I wouldn't have wanted you to do that." I say and she nods.

"I know. That's why I didn't tell you." she says.

"But Trey and I are over. Don't let me and Trey come inbetween yall. I know you like him. Just talk to him and tell him... Uhm... Whatever you have to, I don't really know." I say then she laughs.

I look at her questionably and she stops laughing. "Wait, you serious?" she asks and I nod.

"Yes. Deadass." I say then she smiles.

"Thank you." she says then hugs me.

Whilst we walking we see a figure in front of us. "Who's that?" Thandi asks. I try figuring out who it is but I can't see him or her.

"This shit is scary." Lisa says then I laugh. She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What. You scared it's gonna turn out like a horror movie?" I ask her. Damn she scared for real? I look at Thandi and she also looks scared. What in the actual fuck.

"Guys calm down. This is a safe neighbourhood. We not gonna die." I say.

"That's what they say in horror movies." Lisa says. Ahh this girl is living in a movie for real.

"You know what. Kelly since you not scared. Walk ahead of us and see who it is." Thandi says then I laugh. But she keeps a straight face. I look at Lisa and she's also with it. Wooow.

"Okay." I say shrugging my shoulders.

I leave them standing there and walk ahead of them. As I get closer I start drawing the figure. It looks like a guy.

But in all honesty what the fuck are people doing walking out at this time.

I keep walking and when I'm close enough I kinda see who it is. He looks like he is our age. Ahhh, even better. Like there literally no reason to be scared.

"Kelly?" I hear the person calling. Oh they know me, okay.

"Who's asking?" I ask. The person gets closer and I see exactly who it is. Ahhh Bryan.

"What you doing out this late?" he asks me. Well we were walking home.

"I'm walking home. And you. You even alone?" I ask.

"Well I just needed to clear my head. And you also walking alone." he says. When I was about to talk I see Lisa and Thandi still in the same spot. Really.