Chapter 30

Kelly POV

It was getting late and honestly, I was bored of being here. She has tried to make conversation, but I try to end it even before it begins. And one might ask what I'm still doing here if that's the case, and honestly... I don't know man. I guess I love being around her, from the moment I laid eyes on her.

Anyways I looked at the time and decided to just dip. "Imma be on my way." I say then she looks at me. We stand up at the same time then she comes to me and holds my hands. "Kelly please." She says looking at me then I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Can we not be cold towards one another?" She asks then I suck my teeth and remove my hands from hers.

"I'll see you at school." I say then place a peck on her cheek and walk around her going to her door.

"Kelly I'm in love with you." She quickly says. I stopped for a second, stunned by what I just heard. The fuck she talking about... We haven't even been together for a month.

I turn around looking at her questionably. She went to her pedestal and grabbed her phone. She did something then held it towards me. "I don't want your phone." I say looking at it. I asked for it earlier today and she refused. All of a sudden hun is giving me her phone after being on it for almost the whole day. She could've deleted already so it's worthless to me.

"You asked me who I was talking to earlier. It is a childhood friend from where I used to live before I moved this side. I was telling her about you and during that she made me realize that I have fallen in love with you." She says but I didn't budge. She can't expect me to believe her.

"I told her the day I started at school that there was this hun Kelly- a fem, we spoke about you literally the whole night, and she'd tease me about it, till I told her that you asked me to be your hun. Last night you told me Riley stayed the night, and because I know how she feels about you, I got jealous and insecure. But you reassured me and it was fine till I woke up this morning and you had to go to the gym. I wanted to be with you and I was sad that you wouldn't be with me and that you might be at the gym with Riley, hence when you came back, I was cold towards you. Even I didn't understand why, so I let it go. So I spoke to her about all of this and she made me realize it." She says then I let out a chuckle. Hun thinks I was born yesterday.

"Why lie then?" I ask then she looks down.

"Because I was scared you were gonna turn me down. It hasn't even been a full week and I'm feeling this way. It feels rushed and you don't look like you trying to rush, so I was planning on waiting for you to tell me first. Then I saw you with that girl at the gym and I couldn't even be hurt cause I was lying to you. But I don't want you angry at me, so I'd much rather risk it all, than to lose you." She answers then I scratch my nose. I squint my eyes trying to make sense of this cause it really isn't making sense to me.

Like love though? What is even love? And how did she fall in love so damn fast. "Please say something." She says then I sit on her bed.

"Give me your phone." I say then she unlocks it and gives it to me. I open her WhatsApp then find these chats. I go to the time round about we met and started reading there.

After a few minutes I was surprised. Hun talks about me a lot yo. Like there is no day I'm not mentioned here. "Are you obsessed with me?" I ask getting scared now cause the fuck?

"No. It's just scary to me cause I've never felt this way about a person, so I had to vent to someone. I know it doesn't look like it, but before I met you, I was incapable of loving and being loyal. After my first heartbreak, I kept changed girls like they were nothing. I never thought I'd ever be in love with a person again, until I met you. You give me a reason to wake up everyday and go to school. To be better. You motivate me, and I'm just scared that you will eventually leave." She says then I clench my jaw. Prolly what her sister was talking about.