Chapter 7

Whilst walking back Thandi and I are speaking. To my surprise she's actually a chilled. I judged her before I got to know her.

"So wait, you seriously fell?" she asked laughing her ass off.

"In all honesty it isn't funny. That shit hurt." I said smiling. Just a little.

"I'm guessing you cried?" she asked then I shook my head no.

"I don't cry." I say. And that's the honest truth. I don't cry. I only cried once and at that in front of Lisa. Well she's seen me let out a few tears here and there, but even she can tell you... I don't cry for shit.

"Uh, sure." she answered sarcastically. She thinks I'm playing with her.

"Deadass. Ask any of them, they'll tell you straight up. Only Lisa has seen my cry, and that's only cause her and I are close and have been friends for years. But I swear, I don't cry, alot. And for shit." I explain.

She just let out a chuckle. This girl. Ahhh lemme just prove it to her.

"Guys." I call them then they look at me.

"Answer honestly." I tell them then they all nod.

"Have yall ever seen me cry?" I ask them. Lisa was about to open her mouth but I stopped her. "Besides you Lisa." I say.

Then they all shake they're head no. "Nah bruh. Sometimes I think you seriously not normal. Like you don't even cry in the saddest moments." Kianna says. The fuck? She thinks I'm not normal.

"What the hell?" I ask slightly smiling.

"No offense, but it's like you ran out of tears. Maybe you cried a lot when you were still a child." she jokes. I even laughed.

"Lisa has seen me cry though." I say.

"Yeah, cause yall have been friends since primary. I'm sure she hasn't seen you cry in high school yet." she explains. Nah, they wrong.

"Actually she has. You guys just weren't around to see." I say. They think they know. Everyone cries at least once a year, or maybe thrice a year, cause I don't remember myself crying since Trey and I broke up.

"When was this. Lisa did you take a video?" Gianna asks. I'm not in the mood for this girl, atleast now.

Then they all laugh, but I don't, they don't really see that I'm not laughing. "Nah. I couldn't have." Lisa says. Hhmm, of course she couldn't.

"So do you believe me now?" I ask looking at Thandi, then she laughs. I look at her questionably.

"What?" I ask her. She still doesn't believe me. Ahhh jeez.

"I do, but I also don't." she says shrugging her shoulders.

"What will make you believe me then?" I ask her. I'm seriously begging this girl. Time I don't beg.

"Nothing really. I just believe everyone has emotions." she says. And I nod.

"Yeah, and I got emotions. Don't forget emotions aren't only sad ones." I explain.

"Yeah, but once in a while everyone becomes emotional." she says.

"And I'm not denying it, I'm just saying that it takes something really big for me to cry. I don't just cry cause it's nice to cry." I say then I see her smile.

Then she just bursts into laughter and I join her. "So you telling me we cry cause we love crying?" she asks then I laugh.

"Nah. I said, cause it's nice to cry not you love crying." I say smiling at her.