Chapter 33

"Tha-" I cut Yonela off by holding her arm.

"Leave her." I say then she looks at me and shakes her head.

"No. I've been listening to you and look where that got me. I'm gonna do what I want and feel is right." She says then I look at her questionably.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"The truth." She says then stands up. I hold her wrists then she faces me standing in front of me.

"What truth?" I ask.

"The whole truth." She says then I smile then stand up. I turn us around then I make her sit.

"Say you do that... How is that gonna help? She basically knows what happened but she wants to hurt herself by wanting details. Why hurt her more than she already is?" I ask then she shakes her head.

"Because she wants the damn truth Kelly." She says then I let out a sigh.

"She already knows it. And it's not like I won't explain everything to her, just not right now. Thandi loves athletics, we can't take that away from her. She won't be able to focus on running if she has pictures of me fucking you in her head." I say then she looks to the side.

"Fine. But you are telling her tonight." She says then I nod my head.

"Ayt. But now I have to tell her I had sex with you. For real?" I ask then she shrugs her shoulders.

"That's what she wants." She says then I shake my head.

"It's not a good idea. But if that's what you want." I say then sit down.

"And why are you even keeping those pictures?" She asks.

"You expect me to delete artwork?" I ask then she looks at me and I laugh.

"But on a serious note though, like nah." I say then she shakes her head.

"But apparently you will not be speaking to me, so you gonna have to delete them." She says.

"Right. What's with that even. Like how?" I ask then she shakes her head.

"Just forget it. It was nice whilst it lasted Kelly." She says then stands up but I quickly grab her hand. She looks at me then lets out a sigh.

I stand up then cover the distance between us. "I don't think I wanna stop though." I say then she looks up at me.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"That I'm physically attracted to you." I say then I see a small smile form on her face.

"But I'm not emotionally attracted to you. So I don't have feelings for you." I say then she stops smiling.

"But that's because you and I don't do anything besides have sex." I say.

"Can you stop beating around the bush and say what you have to say." She says then I smile.

"I know nothing about you." I say then she rolls her eyes.

"Are you gonna tell me what you trying to say or must I just I leave you here?" She asks getting annoyed then I laugh.

"If you were any other person I wouldn't even have entertained this shit. Hence Thandi said now that I know how you feel I won't speak let alone look at you, cause she knows how I am. But I don't know man, there's this thing that just draws me to you. Like a magnetic force that has me yearning for you." I say then her arms go over my shoulders and mine go around her waist.

"Same. Especially your touch." She says.

"And I only yearn for you. I haven't been able to do anything with Thandi since we had sex. I think about you half the time, like I can't get you out of my mind for shit, and when that happens, it's usually when I hit you up just to talk, well check on you, cause we don't talk." I say.

"And you get me waiting for your name to appear on my notifications all the damn time, only to find out you on a call with Thandi." She says then I let out a sigh.

"I didn't wanna bother you." I say.

"And you must also message me when you wanna talk." I say then she arches her eyebrowns.

"I'm not tryna be foward." She says.

"Well you won't be anymore. Bother me whenever you want." I say then she smiles.

"Whenever?" She asks then I nod my head.

"Yeah. I'll always be available." I say then lick my lips.

"Remember that cause i'm clingy as fuck." She says then I smirk.

"Just know you doing me a favour." I say then she smiles. I go in for a kiss then she kisses me back.

"Kel-" Yonela and I quickly let go of each other then I see Lisa there. Ahh thank God.

"Yeah?" I answer then she just shakes her head.

"You aint shit yo." She says then I let out a sigh.

"We not gonna talk about this now. Why are you here?" I ask.

"It's middle distance, let's go." She says then I nod my head.

"I'll catch you there." I say.

"You better be there. You are my pace maker." She says then I nod my head.

"I will." I say then she leaves.

"Let's go." I say looking at Yonela.

"She won't tell Thandi right?" She asks then I shake my head.

"She's loyal to me." I say then she nods her head.

I hold her hand as we make our way to the field. When we about to enter we let go. "Goodluck." She says then I hold her hands facing her.

"Kiss?" I ask then she smiles and places a peck on my lips.

"I wanna hear you cheer my name. You must be the loudest there." I say then she pushes me.

"That will not happen." She says then I laugh.

"Oh, you wanna call out my name only when we in one place cool." I say then she palyfully pushes me then I laugh.

"Gooo." she says then I wink at her and leave then I see her follow but a distance from me.