Chapter 10

"What time did you get home?" I ask Lisa when I see her.

"Well after you left me with Bryan, we spoke for about an hour then I went home." she says. Yeah I get that but I asked the time.

"What time did you get to the house?" I ask her.

"Oh that's what you were asking." she says then I nod my head in an "obviously" way. "Around past sixish." she says.

Ooooo. It must have been a nice talk cause wow. "So what happend?" I asked her.

"Well we spoke about us. I told him I was ready again and yah." wow. What an amazing explanation.

"Interesting." I say sarcastically then I roll my eyes.

We see the others coming in the school and we walk towards them. Lisa greets them and I do the same.

I looked behind me and saw Thandi. She was walking wherever she was walking to. Don't really know where, but I wanted to go talk to her.

"Kelly can you....." I didn't hear anything after that. My eyes were following Thandi and before I could lose her I left everyone and kinda jogged to her.

She didn't see me so I patted her shoulder and she saw me. I saw her smile and I smiled back. Wait what the fuck is happening to me. Why am I even here. For heavens sake.

"Hi." she says. Oh. I forgot I didn't say shit to her.

"Hey." I say back and she hugs me and I hug back.

"So how did your rents react yesterday?" she asks. Oh my rents. And yesterday.

"Nothing much hey. They just told me things and I went to my room." I say. It wasn't that deep really.

"That's it?" she asks. I nod my head.

"Yep. Told you I don't get caught." I say to her then she let's out a sarcastic chuckle.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You just hella cocky. Can't wait till that shit blows up in your face." she says. Wow.

I put my hand on my heart acting offended. "Wow. You wishing bad things for me. Wow your heartless." I joke then she laughs.

"Stop being so dramatic. I was just joking." she says.

"Yeah. I know. Where you going?" I ask her. Cause wow we've been walking. Or it feels like it.

"The office." she says. Nah, that literally is not possible. It's been a minute.

"But we've been walking. The office is close to the gate. It feels like we walking to Cape Town, jeez." I joke then she laughs.

I love making her laugh. She got one hell of a beautiful smile it's hard not to look at it. 'Wait what'? I ask myself.

"Calm down. It's right here. You just unfit." she says. Okay wow.

"I'm not unfit. I'm actually fit. What you saying?" I say then she looks at me.

"Uhhhh. Weeeelll." she says shrugging her shoulders and tilting her head.

"You know what." I say jokingly putting my one hand in front of her face. Then she laughs. Fuck stop laughing.

"I'm just joking bruh. I know you're fit. I was just playing." she says. Wow okay.

"How do you know that?" I ask her.

"Know what?" she asks. What else could I ask.

"That I'm fit?" I ask. I look at her with a smirk and she just looks at me.