Chapter 29

Kelly POV

I was at Thandi's crib and apparently tonight her parents would be back home, which meant I was not gonna be spending the night with her this whole week since we going back to school on Monday. It lowkey sucked but with how she's been acting with me, I lowkey don't care either.

"Kelly. Can we talk?" She asks then I put my phone down and looked at her.

"Is this how we gonna be now?" She asks then I arch my eyebrows.

"I did not cause it." I say then she lets out a sigh.

"I was not chatting to anybody. I was on Instagram and got distracted.

"Mmhh yeah." I say then stand up.

"Imma be back." I say then put on my shoes and get out of her room. I make my way downstairs.

Where I was really going though was to her sister. I haven't been able to get what she said out of my mind. I know it was just a compliment, but maaan you should've seen the way she said it.

I got in the TV room and she was on her phone all smiles and shit. Damn this hun is gorgeous man. I gotta see the mother by all means.

She looked at me and carried on with her conversation and for the time being I was just watching TV. She finally finished then I looked at her.

"What Kelly?" She asked.

"You know I been thinking bout you the whole of today." I state more than ask.

"You bold." She says then I shrug my shoulders.

"What about me then?" She asks.

"When you made that little commment." I say then she smiles and looks at me questionably.

"Who fine?" I ask then she laughs.

"I'm pretty sure I said you fine." I say then I smile.

"You did. And I been thinking bout your fine ass too." I say then she smiles.

"You are aware you in a relationship with my sister right?" She asks.

"That you warned me about." I say.

"Cause like I said... I don't want a lovesick teenager at my parents door-" I stop her.

"Yeah, I get that, but I'm here to talk to you." I say then she gives me her attention. I go sit next to her.

"You in a relationship?" I ask.

"I'm sure you'd like to know." She says then I look at her weirdly.

"Hence I asked." I say then she smiles.

"No I'm not." She says then I nod my head.

"Well I am, but my person is lying to me, so, imma be bold and take a chance." I say then she laughs.

"I don't do kids." She says then I nod my head.

"Sex is enough though." I shrug my shoulders then she looks at me.

"That's illegal." She says.

"Who's gonna tell them?" I ask then she laughs.

"Man. You too bold. Go back to people your age." She says then stands up. I look to the side then as she's about to walk off, I hold her hand.

She turns around and looks at me. I pull her down so she falls on my lap then look down then back at her. "I wanna kiss you, but I need your consent." I say then she takes a deep breath in.

She wraps her arm around my neck and takes my right hand and places it on her upper thigh. I bite my lip. "is that consent enough?" She asks then she comes down leaning in. I lean in too then place a peck on her lips. I stop then look at her. Fuck I'm horny now.

"Let's go to your room." I say then she stands up and holds my hand. I follow her.

I swear the walk felt forever cause I needed my mouth and face all up in her pussy.

We finally made it in the room then she closed and locked it. I watched and as soon as she finished I had her against the wall and my hand was around her neck. I was so damn shocked at my speed cause the hell? Even she was shocked cause she gasped as soon as I did all that.

But that soon followed with a smirk. "You couldn't wait, could you." I licked my lips then shook my head.

"Nah." I say then lean in to her. I go in for a kiss and she kissed me back instantly. I deepened the kiss and fuck I was going crazy right now cause she is such a damn good kisser.

I slid my hand into her pants and felt her underwear and it was wet so that was a greenlight. I picked her up then walked to the bed and placed her on it. "Undress." I demanded and she did that. And I took off my t-shirt too. Once she was finished I looked down at her body and I swear I was drooling.

She had on lace underwear and the bra she had on held her boobs up so perfectly. Damn, I was just looking at a goddess here.

I went down and kissed her again. During that I was working on unclipping her bra. When it finally came off I went straight to her breasts. I sucked on her nipple whilst massaging the other one.

"Daaamn." She moaned and I stopped as soon as I felt there was a hickey. And now hear me out. I don't like giving people I'm not in relationships with hickeys, but incase she didn't want this again, I was gonna make sure she remembers this moment.

I kissed down her body till I got to the lining of her underwear. I looked up at her as I slid off her underwear. She bit her lip then I licked my lips. I went down on her letting my tongue run over her clit. "Mmmhhhh." She moaned then I flicked her clit.

I began sucking and licking her pussy then I entered my fingers in her entrance whilst I was licking her clit.

I was doing both of those, and for a person who has not done both at the same time her moans where saying otherwise.

"Kelll- Fufuuu." She couldn't even finish a sentence or word.

I started going in hard and her moans got louder. I didn't even care if Thandi heard. She prolly fucking the person she was chatting to earlier on anyways.

She squirted all over my face when she finally reached her peak then I got my face out of her pussy. She was breathing heavily and so was I. She tasted so damn good. Thought I was eating some sweets man.

I went to her bathroom then washed my face and my mouth and arm and grabbed a towel and wetted it. I went back to her room then saw her still laying on the bed.

"Here." I say handing her the towel. She took it then forced herself up.

I walked to the door whilst I left her cleaning herself. I stopped at the door. "Am I gonna see you again, or was this a one time thing?" I ask then she turns and looks at me.

"Definetly." She says then I walk to her.

"Well then-" I place a peck on her lips.

"Till I see you again." I say then spank her bum before I leave.

I check the coast before I leave though, then made my way back to Thandi's room.

I got in then she looked at me. "Where were you?" She asks.

"I went to clear my head." I say sitting on her bed.

"Where?" She asks.

"You couldn't tell me the truth, now you expect me to tell you my whereabouts?" I say then she comes to me.

"Where Kelly." She asks pulling me up.

"A walk, damn." I say then she looks at me like she doesn't believe me but carries on with what she was doing.

Maaan she tripping. Her sisters pussy though. Shit about to have me on a chokehold.