Chapter 13

"Can we please do something?" Thandi asks. I look at her and think.

"Yah joh. We been here and we just sitting." Lisa says.

"Uhm Lisa this is also basically your crib so think of something." I say.

"Yah but it's your rents crib and you are they're child." she says.

"But what do they call you?" I ask.

"That's not the point." she says then I chuckle.

What to do. What to do.

"Kay. How about we buy drank and snacks then chill then like do a q and a with each other or never have I ever?" I suggest.

"That's the best thing you've come up with in ages." Lisa says then I just look at her.

"Maybe, but what about your rents when they get home?" Thandi asks.

"Your plan has flaws bruh. Told you it's a bad idea." She says. What the fuck.

"They on a business trip. And didn't you just agree with me?" I say.

"Yeah then I disagreed cause it was gonna get us into trouble, but now I'm agreeing again cause it is gonna work." she says.

"I can't with you." I say then I look at Thandi then she looks back at me.

"So?" I say looking at Thandi.

"But where are we gonna get the drank cause we young?" she asks then I chuckle.

"I got connections anyways so I can get in and buy." I say then she nods.

"So we on?" I ask then they both nod.

"Cool, lemme go get my wallet." I say getting up and going upstairs to my room.

When I find it I go back downstairs and say, "lets go guys." we get out of the house and start walking off.

When we get to the estate gate. I put my fingerprint on then as I was about to let Lisa get in the security stops us.

"Sorry, Kelly but you can't do that." he says. But I've been doing it and he knows me. Wtf.

"Ahhh mara you know me, and I always do it. I say then he shakes his head.

"But you know estate rules." he says then I shake my head.

"You serious?" I ask then he nods. Wow.

"Come let's go so we can get them a pin." he says then Thandi chips in.

"No, I'm fine, I live here too." she says then the guy looks back at us.

"Oh. Moved in recently or you've been here?" he asks.

"Just recently." she says.

"Oh, cause I would've seen you around." he says then she nods.

"So do you know everyone here?" she asks.

"Not everyone, but people who use the pedestrians gate, I know most of them." he says then she nods.

"Oh okay." she says.

We get to the security gate house type thing then he asks for the house number. I give it to him, but norrr maarn this guy is acting up today. He usually let's us in and out without trouble.

"So what's your name?" he asks Thandi.

"Thandi." she answers then he nods.

"That's a beautiful name." he says. Okay so now he's flirting.