Chapter 18

"Anything." she says.

I lean against the headboard and look at her by the edge of my bed.

"Come here." I say pulling her towards me so she is in between my legs. She lays down on my chest then I feel her relax.

"So you gonna tell what was up with you earlier on?" I ask her.

"What are talking about?" she asks.

"Really now?" I say laughing then she joins.

"It was nothing really. Just think it was the after effects of the alcohol and weed." she says.

"You know I don't believe you right?" I say then she looks at me questionably.

"Cause when a person is drunk the true colors come out, so you knew exactly what you were talking about. Then weed, that just makes you relax and most of the time when you high you just talk shit. So what you were pissed about was something serious." I say then she smiles.

"Maybe, but do I really have to tell you?" she asks.

"No you not obligated to, but I was hoping you tell me." I say. "I don't want you angry at me." I add.

"I'm not though." she says.

"Cause you sober. Must I wait for you to get drunk again so you can be angry at me for something I don't know?" I ask.

"No. Sorry though." she says.

"It's cool. But you wanna tell me?" I ask.

"You ever gonna let this go?" she asks smiling.

"If you don't wanna tell me then I won't force you." I say then she sits up and looks at me then I do the same.

She sits facing me with her legs crossed.

She plays with her hands for a while before she speaks.

"Kelly remember the day you said there is someone you like?" she asks.

"Yeah, on Friday?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's why I was pissed." she says then I look at her confused.

"But why?" I ask.

"Cause remember when I said I rejected Jabu cause I like someone else?" she says. I think I know where she's going with this, but why doesn't she just tell me.

I nod my head yeah.

"Yeah so like, you the person I like." she says.

"Oh okay, but why did you cry then, that day when I said I like someone else?" I ask smirking.

"Cause I wanted you, so when you said you like someone else, it hurt." she says.

"So you didn't think that, that person might be you?" I ask her then she looks up.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"I mean, you assumed that person could've literally been anyone but you." I say.

"Yeah, cause the other time you said you weren't into girls." she says.

"Well, I lied." I say looking at her.

"Wait, what are you saying?" she asks.

"Bruh, you the person that I like, but I wanted to do it at the right time and not just do it." I say.

"So you want me?" she says smiling then I laugh.

"Yeah. From the first day I saw you." I say then she looks down and blushes