Chapter 31

It's been close to a month now and life is good man. Thandi and I have been going strong, but I still been fucking around and like I lowkey feel guilty, but after that whole thing with her childhood bestie, I haven't been as loyal as I should've been.

And trust, I been tryna stop this shit, but hell temptations are real out there and I'm still tryna play, but I don't wanna hurt her. Like I know even if she were to find out, she would still be hurt, but for my own selfish reasons that I haven't figured out yet, I don't wanna tell her.

Oh, and my rents are back and Lisa also went back to her crib. So it's been lowkey boring these past few weeks.

But right now, I was currently at school chilling with my friends and Thandi. Today was finally athletics trials and we were on the track waiting for the coaches to start. I still haven't told Thandi I love her, main reason being, how do you love someone you cheating on? Doesn't make sense to me.

I get a message on my phone and find myself cheesing. I stand up. "Ey guys imma be back." I say to my friends. They nod their heads then I make my way to the school front gate. When I got there I saw Thandi's sister (Yonela) standing outside the gate. She had her back faced to me so she didn't see me approaching. I poked her sides then she jumped and turned around.

"Don't play like that." She says hitting my chest. I smile then stand next to her.

"You summoned me." I say then she laughs.

"Don't put it like that." She says then I smirk as I look at her.

"Anyways, just wanted to see you. I haven't been seeing you anymore." She frowns pulling me closer to her with m collar.

"I mean your rents are back and mine are too, so that kinda ruined things." I say.

"You don't even walk Thandi in anymore." She says.

"Cause your parents said the next time I get in there I'll be introduced as the girlfriend, which I'm not ready for, so..." I say then she laughs.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" She asks.

"Cause I'm fucking both their daughters." I say then she pushes me and I laugh.

"But the other is actually your hun." She says.

"Ayt. If I let Thandi introduce me as her hun, we gonna have to top what we doing." I say.

"Never mind. What time is this thing of yours starting?" She asks then I look at my watch.

"Three." I say then she looks at her phone.

"So we got twenty minutes?" She asks then I smirk and bite my lip.

"Follow me." I say walking ahead of her. She was following from quite a distance though. I got inside the teachers toilets then waited for her to get in. She got in after a few seconds then I went to lock the door. When I turned around she was only in her underwear and bra. I licked my lips as I walked up to her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was back with my friends talking about some bullshit and Thandi was talking to her sister on the side. I was not focused on what my friends were on about, I was just looking at Thandi the whole time. Like I'm doing this hun so damn wrong, but I can't stop.

Like I'm not the cheating type but Yonela has me so damn hooked and the funny thing is I could never ever date her, I don't have those kinda feelings for her, but leaving her is not an option right now. Maybe soon, but not right now.

"Babe." Thandi calls me then I look up at her.

"Do you have data?" She asks then I nod my head. "Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Can I quickly check something." She says coming to me then I bite my lip.

"What?" I ask taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Does it matter?" She asks then I squint my eyes.

"I wouldn't have asked." I say. I unlock it then look at her waiting for her to answer me.

"I'll give it back man. I wanna search something." She says then I shake my head.

"Where? What do you wanna search and why do you wanna search it?" I ask then she squints her eyes.

"What's with the questions?" She asks.

"I mean it's my phone." I shrug my shoulders.

"So you saying no?" She asks then I look at her questionably.

"I don't remember saying that." I say then she rolls her eyes.

"Nevermind." She says turning to walk away then I quickly hold her arm and turn her around.

I give her my phone then she takes it and goes back to her sister. I suck my teeth then shake my head. I went back to my friends and as I was about to relax, I remembered that I have shit on that phone she can't see. Fuck.

I wnet back to her and her sister then I looked at what she was doing. "Since when do you have Yonela's number?" She asks looking between Yonela and myself. I try taking my phone but she takes it away.

"Can I have my phone?" I ask.

"Relax. We don't even talk. We exchanged numbers incase she'd want to ask me something about you." Yonela says then I look down. She really isn't helping right now cause now she fucked up my whole lie.

"Thandekile, my phone." I say looking at her. She turns around then starts walking away. I just look at her then bite my lip. Well, there goes my relationship.

"Are you not gonna do something?" Yonela asks me then I look at her confused.

"You fucked up so you gonna fix it. I'm not gonna do this running after a person shit." I say then turn around to go back to my friends but she holds my wrist. I look up then let out a frustrated sigh.

"What bruh?" I ask turning around and looking at her.

"That's my sister. I'm not gonna lose my relationship with her cause of you." She says then I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Cause of me. Man chill. Go run after her if you willing, but whatever she sees there is her fault cause why did she decide to go through my phone?" I ask then she looks at me an I shrug my eyebrows.

"Kelly my fucken nudes are there." She says a bit loud.

"Relax and lower your voice. What you want the whole world to know now?" I ask shaking my head.

"Kelly I'm not playing with you right now." She says then I laugh.

"Neither am I." I say then I look to where Thandi is and she is no where to be found now.

"She's gone." I say then she turns around and looks back at me.

"There goes my life." She says then I smile.

"And you just think this is a joke. This is what I get for entertaining a child." She says turning to leave but I hold her arm.

"Damn. Child?" I question then she makes a face.

"Firstly, I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't give her my phone if my phone had our shit. I deleted our inappropriate chats and hid your nudes." I say then she looks at me then I make a face this time.

"And that's on me being a child." I say then leave her there.