Chapter 4- New Butler, New Dance, New Headache

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I looked towards the door only for a terrified Grell clinging to a cart backwards to come barreling through the door and smashing into Finny. It was the next week after our little escapade with the Italian mafia and Madam Red had sent us Grell to try and fix his incompetence. That meant my best friend was back to being the tame little butler and not the firecracker I was used to.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT!!"

I gave a hearty sigh as Grell slammed full force into Finny, sending both of them flying into the table. That sent an array of breakfast food flying into the air, including the coffee I had been bugging Sebastian to start buying just for me. I frowned as I watched it end up on Finny's shirt.

"Well there goes my morning." I muttered more to myself than the butler next to me, reaching for the muffin Sebastian had also prepared for me.

I tuned out Grell and Finny's screaming and was about to take my muffin when the table cloth got suddenly yanked away from me. So instead of grabbing the muffin I grabbed a hand full of jelly.

I sighed and glared over at Grell who cowered from my gaze. Apparently the idiot had tried to grab a napkin for Finny and ended up grabbing the entire table cloth knocking most of the food to the ground.

I wiped off the jelly on the already stained table cloth and ignored the glare Sebastian sent me. "You have to clean it anyway. What difference does one more stain make?"

The butler glared at me cooly before roughly grabbing a napkin and handing it to me. I muttered what I hoped sounded like a thank you and looked at the cause of all these morning mishaps.

Bard seemingly shared my thoughts and looked to Ceil, "Young master, why did you take in this useless bum?"

I threw the napkin back onto the table, "Don't bit your tongue. I had to remodel the kitchen five times last week."

Ceil didn't even have the willpower to give me his disappointed look of disgust, truly one of my favorite looks he gives me. Last night Sebastian and I ended up staying up late into the night because somehow Grell had managed to overflow the laundry. Apparently our screaming at each other ended up keeping the entire manor awake so Ceil was even more exhausted than usual.

"I really thought he'd only be causing problems for you and Sebastian." Ceil muttered, face palming at his spoiled breakfast.

"You made your bed, now lie in it," I picked up a scone from the mess on the table and took a mouthful, "Grell stop it with your insufferable wailing! One more second of it and I'll march you right back to Madame Red myself!"

"I'm terribly sorry for causing you all such trouble..." he wailed throwing himself at my feet. I rolled my eyes at his theatrics and kept chewing my scone. "I know! I will die once and for all! I'll atone with my death!"

"No!" the servants yelled.

"Good riddance!"

The servants all looked to me and sent me a disapproving look.

"Oh don't look at me like I did something wrong. You were all thinking it!" I snorted crossing my arms.

My entire body broke out in chills as Sebastian laid a hand on my shoulder. Quickly I threw off his hand and glared at him as he walked up to Grell.

"No need for you to die." Sebastian said putting a hand on Grell's shoulder, "If blood sprays everywhere, the room will be that much harder to clean."

Then these idiots say I'm mean. He basically said "go kill yourself in the lawn so I don't have to clean". But nooooo, I'm the bad guy!