Chapter 9-Thanksgiving

"Pass the stuffing!

"Here give me that spoon"

"Where's the knife I just had?"

I sat on an empty chair watching the servants running about looking for ingredients for the thanksgiving dinner they were attempting to cook. It was thanksgiving time and Ceil had specifically forbade me from touching anything that would be served to guest after a food poisoning incident that was hardly my fault.

It was insanely boring watching the idiots fumble about. Don't get me wrong, I hated to cook but it beat watching Bard throw open every drawer searching for a knife.

Pouting, I reclined on my hand. "The big knives are one drawer down, Bard."

"Ah ha!" He pulled out a rather giant cooking knife and swung it around. "Mr. Sebastian hid this from me months ago! Thanks Alexandra!"

Oops.

I cringed at the fact Sebastian was definitely gonna get pissy with me when he found out I gave Bard his knives back. Ever since the incident with the reapers, Sebastian had been weird around at me. We were never exactly close but he use to go out of his way to mess with me and at least talk to me. Since then, he seemed to be avoiding me.

"This is boring!" I grumbled, crossing my arms overly chest.

Bard laughed. "Well maybe if you hadn't served the young master raw meat, you'd be able to help!"

"Bard!" Mey Rin swatted him as I flicked my hand and a spoon went flying at his head.

Finny looked over at me as Bard yelled. "Where's Mr. Sebastian? Why aren't you with him?"

"I dunno." I thought back to when I saw him walking with Ceil in the hallway. "I asked him if he needed any help but he told me to go to the kitchen and Ceil told me not to touch anything."

Bard snickered. "What'd you do to piss him off? Did he finally confess his love to you and you rejected him?"

"Bard!" Mey Rin swatted him again as I rolled my eyes. "Don't listen to him Ms. Alexandra! Bard's talking about things he doesn't know about!"

I chuckled. "I'm not worried. Trust me, in no reality is Sebastian Michaelis liking me a possibility."

Again, I flicked my hand and a spoon went rocketing at Bards forehead. He yelled at me as I abandoned the chair and hooped onto the counter. I was sitting in my usual spot right underneath the window. It was cloudy today so I wasn't getting hit with any sun but I still liked it there.

Soon enough, the sound of the servants made me feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep to their chatter. I wasn't sure how much time has passed but I felt a hand on my thigh that stirred me awake.

"The young master needs us." Sebastian whispered, placing a plate with a slice of cheesecake in front of me.

I realized then that I was completely laying down on the counter. Obviously I had slept through Sebastian entering and making a damn cake.

"Happily!" I said, sitting up and stretching, "I was getting bored just sitting there so I took a nap. Hey can I also have some cheesecake?"