Hazel Character Sheet

Hey Guys! Yes, its me again. With another story but this time I will finish this one because this game is absolutely AMAZING! If you haven't played The Quarry please do! Its worth it! Anyway so I will have a few scenes from the game and some of my own ideas that should've been in the game. I will say this, Nick is an underrated character in the game because SPOILER he becomes a werewolf and you don't get to play him anymore. Like I said, some scenes will be different just for the character development between Nick and Hazel. (and the others)

Another thing! I will have some characters die. Yes, it will be sad. But it is part of the story and the events that happen. I hope you guys Enjoy! 

And here is a few things about her relations with the group. Down Below!

This is the outfit Hazel will be wearing as her default style 

Hazel is around her 20s when she goes to Hacketts Quarry summer camp. She is the Archery Tutor at camp and teaches the young kids how to properly use a bow. She gives them a toy version of the bow and arrow since the real ones are more dangerous and she doesn't want them to get injured. Hazel is an only child and her parents are very rich and sporty. They want their daughter to be like them and explore more activities in sports but to Hazel her dream is to be an Olympic star and have her own business to teach people how to shoot a bow and arrow. She decides to join Hacketts Quarry Summer Camp to get away from her parents and explore nature, meet new people and to survive.

Hazel's Relationship with Each Character

Kaitlyn

She is close to Kaitlyn since both know a few things about how to use a gun and are technically the ones who are way smarter than the others

She is close to Kaitlyn since both know a few things about how to use a gun and are technically the ones who are way smarter than the others. Kaitlyn is like a sister to her. They talk about anything and Hazel trusts her. Kaitlyn knows about her crush on Nick and it doesn't surprise her that he likes her too but knows to not intervene. Hopefully they can survive the night together or they could be separated.