Chapter 6

It was night-time. The sun was already down and the full moon was in the sky. It was awfully bright tonight. Hazel had her camera out as she took a picture of the bright moon, she took a few pictures with the gang as well. Everyone was sitting on a log by the fire. Abi and Emma sat on one. Jacob, Kaitlyn and Dylan on another and Hazel and Nick. Both were close to each other but gave out some space.

They all had a beer in their hand as they listened to the song that Dylan played on his phone. It was a good song. But, it was very quiet like you could hear a pen drop. Hazel looked over at Nick and smiled at him. The two just looked at one another but say nothing.

Dylan claps his hands. "Okay! New idea! Party game." He announced.

Everyone groans. "Come on people, we might never see each other after tonight. Let's make some memories."

"What do you have in mind?" Hazel asked.

"How about the ultimate game of secrets and lies. Truth or Dare, but Dylan style." He said.

"So house rules are someone asks you truth or dare then you choose, and then you do it. No ifs, ands or buts." He explained poorly.

Hazel chuckled. "So basic truth or dare?"

Dylan looked at her. "Yes."

"So we can make people kiss?" Kaitlyn smirked.

"If they choose dare, yes. As long as everyone consents." Dylan clarified. 

"Cool beans."

Hazel figured what Kaitlyn was trying to do and shook her head. Its just a game but Hazel should be brave and do dare when its her turn.

"Just keep it in your pants until its your turn."

"Okay well who is going first?"

Dylan looked around trying to pick someone to start the game. "Well its house deals so...Abigail. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

Abi was nervous to start it off considering she was going first. "Truth."

Hazel took a sip of her beer and listened to what Dylan was going to ask her. "Man, dodged a bullet there." She said to her.

Abi rolls her eyes. "Alright. Have you ever slept with anyone?" He asked.

Hazel was surprised that Dylan would ask her that? I mean did Abi ever sleep with anyone. She was shy and quiet so maybe it was private which she would understand. Not everyone knew about her parents and the drama she deals with at home. 

"Oh, uh I-" Abigail didn't know what to say.

"Have you ever slept with anyone at this camp?" He asked.

Abigail smiled. "Nope. No, sorry." She answered.

"Alright then. We have our answer, its your turn."

Abi looked around trying to pick someone in the group, it was difficult especially to ask them a question or dare.

"Alright, Umm....ahh."

"Abi. Just pick someone." Kaitlyn begs her. She was taking forever to pick.

"Okay, okay. Ummm...."

Emma sighs. "Ugh! Ding, ding, ding. Times up. My turn." Emma said. "Ryan. Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Gimme what you got?" He said proudly.

"Okay. Your dare comes with a choice." She said.

"Can she do that?" Ryan asked.

"I can do whatever I want."