Chapter 2

The three walk outside and Nick pulled out a phone. "Hey Jacob."

"Dude. Nick." He said realizing he had his phone.

"Go long!" Nick threw it up in the air. Luckily Jacob caught it.

"Boom." He started dancing very cringe like. Hazel rolls her eyes as she walked down the steps meeting up with Kaitlyn.

"Finally. Thank you Hazel." Hazel hands her the phone. "Of course." The two looked at the boys walking over to Jacob.

"Wish I had some singles." Dylan pretended to throw dollar bills at Jacob.

"Freaks. We are surrounded by freaks." Hazel laughs. "Not that bad. At least we will be free from them soon."

"Ooo that hurt a little Hazel. Tell you what I will behave when we get in the van." Dylan made a kiss face.

"I get the whole technology thing but take me back world." Kaitlyn looked at her phone scrolling up.

"Well it was nice to have no distractions and it was fun while it lasted." Hazel actually enjoyed not having her phone on her. Especially with her parents always texting her.

Speaking of she decided to turn her phone completely off just in case. If she needed it later on.

"No signal though." Dylan says looking at his phone.

"You would've thought Mr. H could have like charged up our phones a little bit." Jacob said looking at his phone too.

"Nothing's ever your fault is it?"

"You know, you should really just save it for emergencies only." Dylan suggests. "Unless of course is being dumped an emergency?" He asked. Teasing Jacob for fun. Classic.

Hazel smiled a little. "Ooooo burn!" Nick said as Hazel whistles.

"Uh, okay at least I had relationship this summer. You three didn't." Jacob teased back.

"Damn now we burn!" Nick said.

"Not everyone is looking for a hookup Jacob. And I keep telling you it wasn't worth it and look what happens." Hazel gave him a look.

She cared about Jacob, like a brother. But Emma kept him along a string and always reeled him in for fun.

"Hazel, I don't need you to get involved in my relationships." He sounded annoyed. Of course she has given him this talk before.

"Not my fault you ask for advice." She clapped back.

Jacob was already starting to get upset with her. "I don't ask for your advice besides you hardly know anything about dating."

"You say so."

Everyone was quiet after that tension. "Okay lets just get this show on the road okay?" Kaitlyn spoke up.

"Where's everyone else?" Nick asked, looking at Jacob.

"Why would I know that?" Jacob asked back.

Nick hummed. "Sometimes you know stuff I don't."

"I don't even know how to respond to that."

Nick smiled. "You say 'Nick, you're way smarter than me and your a super hot stud who gets any chick he wants'".

Hazel smiled at him. "Good response."

"Keep dreaming Junior." Jacob looked down at his phone.

"Okay before our phones completely die lets exchanges digits because I know we all will be back next year and of course you guys are amazing." Dylan said.