Planned I | OsaSuna

"This is Rintarō Suna. He will be joining the team this year. He came from US, but he grew up here in Hyogo." the coach announced that morning during the team's practice.

"What position do you play?" Gin asked curiously.

Suna bowed his head towards the coach who left the gym to attend a meeting with the team's adviser, before Suna faced everyone.
"I play middle blocker."

"Coool!" the faux blonde setter exclaimed.
"Ye'r a second year too, right?" he asked

"Yeah. Same grade as you unfortunately." Suna replied unenthusiastically looking away.

"What does that even mean?! Are ya taunting me?!" Atsumu asked a little anxious but was stopped by Kita.

"Let's start with the warm up, Atsumu". the captain said sending cold shivers to the blonde setter.

Everyone replied with a yes.

Suna went straight to class just to realize that he share most of his classes with Osamu, the younger Miya twin. More importantly, they are seatmates.

"Hey, you look so cool... so which school did ya came from?" one of the girls who surrounded the transfered student asked.

"The Vanguard School in Colorado" he replied placing his head on his palm which is leaning on his desk

"So, why did you decide to transfer?" another girl asked pulling the chair next to Rin and sat beside the fox-face.

"Hmmm. My mom wanted me to finish high school here in her hometown." he answered scooting his chair a little towards his left which caught Osamu's attention.

Well, Suna doesn't really need to make any sound, because Osamu is already interested in him. The younger twin may be looking away from the transferee, but his ears were focused on the latter.

"Awesome. So are you half Japanese?" another girl asked smiling, batting her eyelashes flirtily.

Suna wasn't able to hide his disgusted face that Osamu chuckled to himself as he side glanced at the girls and Suna once in a while

"No. My parents are both Japanese." he answered after he rolled his eyes

"That's cool. So do you happen to have a girlfriend in Colorado?" the same girl asked again, seemingly interested at Suna.

"No... I don't." Suna replied

"So you're single?" she continued asking making Suna flinched a little.

"Actually no. I'm dating someone."

"From where?" she asked blocking Osamu's view as she stood in between the boy's chairs

"Ah. Here." Rin replied unenthusiastically

"WHAAAAT?! HERE IN OUR CLASS?"

"Uhm.. No. Here in Inarizaki High but not in this class." Suna clarified with a smirk.

He leans backward to his chair and for certain he saw Osamu's eyes widened in disbelief perhaps as their eyes met.

"Ohhh... She's so lucky then." the girl commented, before clicking her tongue

"Oh.. Not a she. He." Suna corrected and smiled.