Photoshot II | SakuAtsu

"Heya, 'Kagi..." Atsumu greeted with a yawn.

"You seem to be tired as always, Tsumu. Are you okay?" Akagi Michinari asked. He is one of Atsumu's closest friends, and coworker in the restaurant.

In everyone's eyes, Akagi may be a simple guy who works for money, well, for a matter of fact, he doesn't need to... He is the son of Inarizaki University Dean, but he prefers not to use his family's money or influence. He just wanted to live a life far from expectation from the rich man's perspective.

"Yeah. Annnnnnnnddddd... Guess what?!" Atsumu exclaimed standing beside Akagi near the counter.

"What?"

"I met the ruddddddeeeeesssst person in the planet!" he squealed making the other chuckled.

The restaurant is empty at the moment, so the three of them including Tobio Kageyama in the counter, started to laugh heartily about it.

"Atsumu-san... It's very unusual for you to comment like that about someone... Is he that rude?" Tobio asked leaning his chin into his palm.

"I am tellin' ya! He is the worst person, and if ya'll ever meet him, ya'll definitely agree with me!" Atsumu assured the younger male.

"It sounded like you hated that guy for real, Tsumu." Akagi speaks up catching the blonde's attention.

"Yeah! For real, for real... I hate 'im so m-" he stopped as the wind chime rings inside the store which means a costumer just entered

"Let's go back to work, then." Akagi said before going back to the kitchen

"Imma attend to it, Tobio-kun!" Atsumu smiled brightly, holding the menu, trying his best to practice the script he has been telling people about the shop and the bestsellers.

"Welco-... Y..You?!?!" he gasped as he faced a ravenhead with curly, black hair. As the other guy looked at the waiter, Atsumu now realized how charming his face is except for his dull eyes. The man has two moles above his right brow which looks like decorations, making him looked like a greek god embroidered with- FUCK... Atsumu just find himself staring.

"What? What are you doing here, Mr. VIP?!" Kiyoomi asked the faux blonde wearing a maroon waiter uniform, which is so fitted to the guy showing the shape of his petite body.

"I... I work here!"

"Work? But you're just a student-"

"I'm a working student.... Wait... Wait... why the fuck are ya here, anyway?"

Kiyoomi raised a brow and glared at the blonde.
"You seriously said that to a costumer?"

"I... I mean..."

"Do you want me to report you to your manager or something?" the ravenhead asked.

"Please..No..." Atsumu pleaded, glancing away.

~

"Why of all people!!!!! Of all places!?!" Atsumu grunted, clicking his tongue as he complained at Tobio.