Onigiri | OsaSuna

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is a very short OsaSuna Oneshot. ✨❤️

After the angst I wrote and killing Rin.. I'm trying my best to make it up to you, my sunshines ☀️

Enjoy. ❤️✨

~

"Samu, you're eating onigiri again.." Rintarō commented sitting beside his best friend during lunch break.

"Well, you see, Sunarin... I love onigiri.." Osamu replied taking another onigiri out of his bento box.

"I know... But you don't have to eat it like everyday... You almost look like a big onigiri yourself." Rin continued as he placed his chin into his palm leaning on top of the desk.

"There's a saying that says... You are what you eat.. so I am not surprised looking like an onigiri!" Osamu replied while munching on the onigiri he personally made earlier that day.

"Oh yeah? Do you mind if I eat one of those?" Suna asked with a little smile

"Sure.." Osamu answered confidently. "Just pick up which.. It has different flavors which will surprise you!"

"Okay.. But Samu, I love the biggest onigiri...." Suna replied smirking as he stared at Osamu.

"What do you-" just then Osamu realized what Rin has said.
"Biggest... Big onigiri?!" Osamu almost yelled with blush of pink almost choking on his own food.

He couldn't believe his ears. He has been courting Suna for 3 months now, and this is the first time that he flirted back..

"So.. You... liked.. the biggest onigiri here?" Osamu asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, Osamu.. I think, I love the biggest one." Rin replied, leaned forward and kissed Osamu's pouty lips.

Atsumu entered the classroom, sat beside his brother who is hiding behind his palms, ears bright red, and didn't lift his head when the blond called him. While, next to him is Rintarō busy eating onigiris from the bento box. Atsumu perplexingly looked at the two, but ignored their weird actions as he chats his lovely hubby.

~
Number of Words: 320 words
Date and Time Published: March 11, 2022/ 10:24pm