Question (edited)

I had long since forgotten that this was a thing. But I keep getting notifications of people commenting (all good things), which has led me to re-reading the first few chapters. I'll tell you right now, that definitly is... Something. 

I got thinking, I've been running through a slump with my work on AO3, and was possibly thinking of re-writing this, someting slightly better and with less gramatical errors as last time. But I want to know if putting in the time and effort would be worth it. So would any of you be interested in me making a rewrite? I would leave this one up cause frankly I'm too proud of the attention it has, but there would be another book with more or less the same plot.

I not only want to test my progress, but test my cognitive ability and exspand not only grammar wise but linguistically. So just let me know if anyone would be interested, if not that's okay too :)

Thank you for all the support, but I think it's going to take longer than I thought. My wireless keyboard, apparently is giving up on life at the ripe age of 10 months, over half the keys are typing the wrong letters and instead of there being any solution every website just tells me to replace it (like we're all made of money). Anyway,  after crying for 20 minutes over sheer frustration about not being able to work on my book and this, I've given in and will ATTEMPT to write it on my cell phone, I use the term loosely, as I will definitely cry again 5 minutes into trying. I apologise for my... rather less than stellar fortune.