Chapter Thirty-Three

Author's Note:

I'm a horrible author, sorry for the long wait. Things are...tough. Love you all!

Love, Kaylea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I wasn't exactly sure where I should go. I can't go to one of the boys flat because I'm not only leaving Harry, I'm also leaving my 4 best friends. I know if I was saw with them then I would feel worse about myself and believe everything people said Twitter.

I couldn't go and try to get a dorm at college because once the boys find out that I'm gone thats probably the first place they'll search.

I only had a matter of time before Harry would get home and see the note and come looking for me.

I sat down on the bench at the bus stop and took a deep breath. I'll figure out where to go sooner or later but I need to get away from London as fast as possible.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Okay boys, I think we've talked about enough today! Thank you for your time and we'll see you guys again soon!" the manager of the meeting told us, waving us off.

All of us walked out of the meeting room and sighed, "Thank God that's over with!" I let out, shaking out my curls.

"Those damn things are always too long and we always talk about the same damn thing." Niall said.

"So Harry," Louis grabbed my shoulder and pushed me away from the other boys, "I ordered the roses this morning, they should be ready when you go to pick them up. Kaylea will love them. I can't believe you're going to-"

Before he could say anything else I cupped my hand around his mouth, "Shh Louis, I haven't told anyone but you."

His mouth formed an O shape and then he smirked, "Alright mate, call me afterwards and tell me how it goes."

"Thanks Louis!" I gave him a big hug and let him go after receiving weird looks from the other boys. "Stop looking at me like that, can't a guy hug his best mate?" I gave them a weird look back and we all just laughed. "Well guys I have to go do something very important! I'll call you all soon!" I said walking towards the exit.

"We all know what you're going to do............. Kaylea!" Niall said laughing, all the boys erupted into fits of laughter.

"Hahahahaha no." I smacked Niall gently and went out the doors.

Now I had to go pick up those roses.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I was on the way to the airport, I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want to go home, I couldn't face my family especially when my sister and best friends are dating my other best friends.

I'd figure out where I was going to go once I got there.

The boys were probably almost done with the meeting by now, that just meant the time was ticking down.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I walked up the steps to mine and Kaylea's front door with a dozen roses in one hand and my other hand fumbling with the keys. I finally got the right one in the hole and opened the door. The house was dark and seemed empty. I smiled to myself knowing I had the love of my life waiting for me upstairs. I shut the door quietly and headed upstairs, I was nervous for what was about to happen.

Our bedroom door was closed, I silently walked over to it and let out a sigh, I was nervous and excited at the same time.

I slowly opened the door and placed the roses infront of my chest so she would be able to see them.

"Kaylea, baby, I'm home. I have a--" I stopped talking when I saw that the room was empty. The bed was made and a piece of paper was laying on top. I walked over and picked it up.

On the piece of paper was Kaylea's hand writing and the words were slurred a little bit from some type of liquid falling on the paper, "I'm sorry" were the words on it. The liquid must have been her tears.

Then realization hit me, I looked around and noticed everything of hers was gone. I dropped the roses to the floor and crumpled the piece of the paper in my hand.

I fell to my knees and started crying uncontrollably. My heart literally broke.