Chapter Seventeen- Official Now

Author's Note:

Sorry I didn't get to update this weekend, I went to the lake and I don't have wifi there. So yeah. :/

But I'm going to try and update like everyday. Schools starts Thursday and I'm really stressed but I enjoy writing, it gets my mind off of things, so thats probably what I'll do when I get stressed is write. So here is chapter seventeen, hope you all like it! :D

Love, Kaylea

--------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

Me and Liam had just got done cleaning the room as soon as everyone got home. They looked relieved because they didn't have to do it. Jenny ran to me and squealed and said we had lots to talk about, I shook my head in agreement. I looked over to Harry and him and Louis were whispering about something and kept looking at me. I gave a half smile, trying not to show that I was worried.

"You can do it Hazza!" Louis yelled smacking Harry's bum as he started walking over to me with a serious look on his face.

I bit my lip, I tried not to look worried but I think something was up.

"Kaylea, I need to do something, well I need to ask you something." Harry said while staring into my eyes.

I could feel everyone in the room eye's staring us down, I could feel my cheeks getting red. "Yes Harry?" I answered him with a worried voice.

He looked nervous but he went on, "Well, I know we've only had just one date and we barely know each other. But I want to get to know you, I want to take you on more dates, I want to show you off to the world as my girlfriend. What I'm trying to say is, Kaylea Ann will you be my girlfriend?" He finished, he was biting his bottom lip with a little smile. It was the cutest face ever.

A smile came across my face, ear to ear. I was blushing but I didn't care that was the sweetest thing ever. "Harry, ofcourse I'll be your girlfriend!" I said, giving him a big hug.

Everyone in the room cheered. "Woohoo's" and "I know you could do it Harry" came out of everyones mouths. And ofcourse out of Zayn's was "Vas Happenin?!"

Harry grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. It was the sweetest kiss ever. I smiled in the middle of it, and as soon as I did, so did he.

I guess you could say I was the happiest person on the Earth right now.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

As soon as she said yes, I was the happiest guy on the Earth.

"Okay, okay, were all happy for you two! I am too but can we please have some food now!" Niall whined. That was one of the things I loved about him, his appetite, he could eat and eat and eat but never gain a pound. Food was the love of his life.

"Go ahead Nialler, I'm going to run Kaylea and Jenny home real quick, we already ate." I told him while patting his shoulder. He ran to the kitchen quick.

"I'm coming with you, I want to tell my lovely lady goodnight and make sure she gets home safely." Zayn said.

I grabbed Kaylea's hand after she said goodbye to everybody and headed to the car.

"Harry tonight was amazing, I couldn't ask for anything more cause I have all I ever wanted right here." Kaylea said with her perfect smile.

I entwined my fingers with hers and tried to drive slower than the speed limit so I didn't have to drop her off in a couple of minutes. It took us a little longer than it usually did to get to the dorms but I didn't care because I wanted to stay with Kaylea.

Zayn and Jenny stepped out of the car and that left me and Kaylea alone in the car. I looked over at her, she looked sad but yet she was still so cute.

"Whats wrong love?" I asked her, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Nothing, I just miss my family back home. Don't get me wrong, I love it here and now that I have you I don't want to leave, ever!"

"Oh, I bet they miss you too. I hope your happy here."

"I am cause of you."

And with that I leaned over and kissed her. Fireworks. There were fireworks in that kiss.

"I hate to leave you but tomorrow I've got a surprise for you. So get some rest love, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her giving her a kiss on her nose.

"Goodnight Harry." She said hopping out of the car.

I didn't want her to leave but I would see her tomorrow.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I stepped out of the car to Zayn and Jenny making out. I let out a little cough and then they stopped and laughed. They hugged each other good-bye and I gave Zayn a little hug and said good-bye. Me and Jenny started walking towards our dorm when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From: Harry <3333333

You've got a nice bum. (; xx

My mouth dropped and I turned around and started walking backwards and saw Harry staring at me laughing.

To: Harry <3333333

Ha! Now you can't see it. ;P xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hoped you liked this chapter, sorry it was short but I'll be updating like everyday so you can manage. (;

Picture on the side is what I pictured Harry doing before he asked Kaylea out. (;

He's the cutest thing ever, along with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. <3

Well thanks for reading everyone! <3

Love, Kaylea