Chapter Twenty-Six

Author's Note:

I really hate this story, I feel like it sucks and no one reads it or likes it. I want to keep writing it but then again I don't. It's just I don't know my life is so stressful it's not even funny. This is what relieves me though. Writing, it helps me get away from everything. This and going to my One Direction land. Seriously though the boys and writing seriously keep me away from just completely breaking down. Life's tough, you know? I hope you all are good, keep smiling and don't let anything get you down! (:

Love, Kaylea

-----------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I rolled over in bed to find it empty, I opened my eyes to see if Harry was somewhere. When I opened my eyes I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black in the room. "H-Harry? You there?" I stuttered out. I heard something move on the other side of the room. I was getting scared.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and bit my lip. "Who's there?" I mumbled out, I was shaking now. I heard an evil laugh getting closer to me. Footsteps, getting closer, closer, and closer. I tried to get out of the bed but I just feel down on the floor. I could make out two pairs of big black shoes infront of my face. "There is nowhere to run." the man above me said. All of the sudden a big strong hand grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet.

-------------

I gasped and sat straight up. Oh my God, it was just a dream, only a dream. I was breathing really heavy.

Harry sat up real quick, "Kaylea! Kaylea are you okay? Baby, whats wrong?" he pulled me into his chest and cradled me.

"I had a nightmare, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said putting my head in his neck. I noticed that he was shirtless.

He started rubbing my back, "Its okay, I'm here." He pulled my face out of his neck so we were face to face. "I'll always be here."

I smiled at him and just looked into his eyes. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he really did care. I leaned in and pressed our foreheads together. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my nose. "What time is it anyways?" I asked leaning over the bed to grab my phone of the dresser. It read 3:00 AM. "Oh 3." I said.

"Time to go for a walk in the park with the most beautiful girl in the world!" Harry said smiling at me.

"Really? You wanna go for a walk? Now?" I said, loving the idea.

"Yes, we can go take silly pictures and make memories." He said picking me up out of the bed and sitting me down on the floor. He looked up and down at me and smiled at me, "Did I ever tell you, that you look adorable in my clothes?"

I smiled and blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Why do you always do that?" He asked.

"Do what?"

"Look at the ground when you smile or blush. It's like you don't believe me when I compliment you. When you smile, the whole world smiles. Do you not know that you're beautiful?" Harry said stepping closer to me.

"It's just...." I got cut off by his lips slamming down on mine. He wrapped his arm around me and held me closer, still kissing me.

We stopped kissing and we just stood there smiling at each other. My eyes traveled down to see his incredibly hot stomach and his abs. Oh my God. Is all I could think.

I guess he noticed that I was staring because he said, "You like what you see babe? Cause its yours and yours alone." he winked at me.

"Fine by me, now let's go on that walk." I said grabbing my boots, looking away from Harry's abs.

"Well I have to get dressed unless you want me to freeze my goods off." he said walking to the closet.

"Oh yeah, get dressed." I said laughing to myself. I sat down on the bed and admired him while he put on some sweat pants and a hoodie that matched mine.

"Let's go." Harry said, grabbing my hand and led me downstairs.

We walked out the door quietly, hands locked together.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I heard Harry and Kaylea leave the house, I'm pretty sure they were going for a walk. I've been up since 2, I couldn't go back to sleep after waking up to take a wee.

Ugh I'm starving. Now I sound like Nialler. I mine as well go to the kitchen and see what we have. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. The light was on. Hm? Maybe Harry or Kaylea left it on.

I pushed the doors open to find a surprise sitting at the table. Her. As in Jadaih. Who I couldn't stop thinking about since I've been awake.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Hi."

I couldn't help but smile back, "Hey. What are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep. What about you?" she said sipping her cup.

"Same." I was still smiling, I had a fluttering feeling in my belly. What the hell? What kind of guy gets butterflies?

"I made some hot cocoa, sorry I didn't mean to sneak around the cabinets but I was in the mood for some. Want some?" she said.

"Its fine love, and yes I would." I went over to the pot and poured my self a cup, it smelled delicious. I went and sat down next to her.  

Before I knew it, we were having a conversation and I was making her laugh. That's a good sign, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry this was a short chapter but it was cute so I like it. It just makes me smile cause I actually think that this could happen. But then I frown because it won't happen to me. So yeah. :/

Enjoy the pic on the side. (;

But thanks for reading my horrible story! I love you all, you're amazing.

I think I might upload a summary of my new story that is coming out soon.... What do ya think? (:

Thanks again for reading!

Love, Kaylea