Chapter Thirty-Seven

Authors Note:

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I'm so sorry but there will be an epilogue.

I can't thank the people who stayed with this story the whole time, enough. It means so much to me that people read this piece of shit.

I've learned a lot from writing this story and I know what to do better in my other stories. So yes, I have many ideas for other stories. So look out for those.

Hope you enjoy the last chapter, and be looking out for the epilogue!

Oh and I went to the boys concert last Sunday at the YUM! Center, lets just say best day of my life. I saw Niall in the garage before the concert and Michael and Luke from 5SOS waved at me when they were in the garage. It was just asdfghjkl.

Love, Kaylea

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I couldn't say or do anything, I let out a gasp. This is not happening.

"Shh Kaylea, baby let me start and finish before you say anything." Harry told me.

I shook my head still dazed at what was about to happen.

"This isn't where I planned on doing this but it will work. Kaylea, I remember when I first saw you in Nandos and you spilled your drink everywhere you were so flustered with yourself but I could tell you wanted to laugh at yourself. And I love that, you can laugh about yourself. I didn't know it then but there was something about you that made me feel something on the inside but I figured it was nothing cause I never met you and wouldn't either. But then the next day, boom, we met again but this time in a Starbucks but there was still a liquid mess." he paused and chuckled to himself recalling the memory.

I forced my smile back but let him continue. "I knew who you were as soon as I looked into your eyes and there was another feeling inside of me that said 'Don't let her get away'. So I didn't. And that was the start of us. You have been here through everything, you know how to make me smile when I'm down, you know everything about me, you get me. You are a part of me. You complete me. And I know I'm not good at this romance stuff and I probably sound cliché but I try for you. Cause I would do anything for you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you are the love of my life. Nobody compares to you, no one, you might not see it but you are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, just everything there is that is beautiful. And when I thought I lost you, I died inside because I thought my life was gone. I couldn't think straight. And now I'm standing in front of you and my heart is beating so loud and fast and my stomach is going in circles, I feel whole again because you are here. And I just want you forever, me and you. Will you let me fix you? I'll make everything better, I'll help you like you help me. So the biggest question of all, will you marry me Kaylea Ann?" Harry finished by pulling out a tiny box in his back pocket and inside laid a ring.

I looked around letting all his words sink in, did I really mean that much to him? I looked at all my best guy friends and they were smiling ear to ear and I think I saw tears in Liam and Zayn's eyes. I couldn't really tell because my eyes were blurred from my tears. What was I thinking? Why was I being so stupid and selfish? I love him, I love him with everything I have.

I looked back at Harry and smiled, "Harry I'm so sorry for putting you through that. I was hurt and didn't want help. But I want you, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you to. So yes, I will marry you Harry."

Harry jumped up and tackled me into a huge hug and swung me around in his arms in the middle of the airport. "I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" he screamed out loud. He put me back onto the ground and put the ring on my finger. "We can do this together babe." he said before leaning in to give me a kiss.

I turned to face the boys and they all smiled and walked over to me. I gave them each a hug and told them I was sorry and I would never leave them again cause I loved them all so much.

"We love you Kaylea, welcome to the family officially!" they all said.

I turned back and looked at Harry, the boy I almost left but I'm sure glad I didn't, and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.