Chapter Two- Picture Perfect, well almost

I couldn't stop staring at these 5 amazing creatures in front of me. They were like Gods. So perfect. I turned to look at Jenny, but she was already staring at them too. I mean, who wouldn't?! I threw my hands up to wave in her face to get her attention but that just caused me to knock my Sprite off the table and spill all over the floor. I grabbed a bunch of napkins and jumped down onto the floor and started wiping it up. I was red like an apple, I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I hated doing something embarassing in public especially if someone as hot as the boys were in the room! Ugh, I was so stupid.

"Kaylea, its okay we can get the waitress to go get us a mop just get up here and finish your food." Jenny said to me.

"Your right, thanks." I got up and sat back down. I could feel people staring at me so my face was still red from embarassment. I turned to see if 'they' were still here, they probably left and thought what a crazy restraunt. But I turned around and they were all staring at me with this blank look on their faces. I smiled and blushed a little. Then the voice in my head was like, "They're only staring at you cause you look like a freak, first your spilt your drink and then you try to clean it up. You're pathetic." I turned away cause that was true, I was pathetic.

Jenny and I finished the rest of our meals and before we paid the waitress, Jenny asked me if I was dying to get their auotgraph as much as she was! Ofcourse I wanted to go say hi and get there autograph but I was too embarassed. 

I told her, "You can go ahead, you didn't make a fool out of yourself in front of them."

"Excuse you? You are going with me! You were practically fangirling before they even got here, love. It will be alright, I promise."

So she took my hand and we went over to their table. Oh my gosh I'm five feet away from One Direction I thought to myself. Then Jenny said, "Excuse me, um hi. We're really sorry to bother you since you guys are eating dinner but can we get an autograph or a picture taken with you lads?" Jenny said so sweetly.

Liam was the first one to speak, "Ofcourse loves." He had the sweetest little smile on his face. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. But ofcourse I didn't. I took out my iPhone and they all gathered around us, Jenny was on my left, Harry on my right. I could have just died in that moment, Harry put his arm around me and said smile! Then it was over, just like that we got our picture and autographs and we were out of there without saying another word. I was just too scared to say anything, I was in shock of how nice they were.

"Damn you Kaylea, you should have said something. You'll never get another chance like that." I thought to myself.

"I can't believe we just got our pictures taken with One Direction!" Jenny squealed.

"I can't believe I looked like a complete idiot in front of One Direction." I rolled my eyes, I felt awful.

We got back to our dorm, it had been a long day for me. I was tired and ready to go to bed. School didn't start until two weeks so tomorrow I would tour around campus and go into town and see what I can find. I still couldn't believe I made a fool out of myself in front of them, that was the only chance I had to talk to them and I lost it. I went to sleep thinking about them and hoping I could see them again one day.