Chapter Twenty-Three- Missing You's

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh, have you guys listened to Live While Were Young or see the video? I think I'm in love, which I don't think is possible as to how much I already am in love with them and their music! Its so amaZAYN, brilLIAM, extraordinHARRY, pheniomiNIALL, and fabuLOUIS! Its just to great to put into words..... Ahhh I love it. <3

I decided today that I would sit down and write because I don't have school! Woo-hoo!

Hope you all lovely people have a amazing day. (:

Love, Kaylea

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I walked through the doors of the airport expecting to see my girls but they weren't there. I guess I would have to go to luggage pick up and find them. I was nervous and excited at the same time, I wondered what they would think of me and Harry? I can't be worrying about that right now, I had to find them.

I followed the signs to luggage pick up, I was almost there. Just one more corner to turn.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Do you boys think she made it okay? Do you think she will be okay at the airport alone for a little while?" I asked my best mates. I was chewing on my lip, I tend to do that when I'm nervous.

"Hazza everything will be okay, Kaylea is a big girl and she can handle herself. You'll see her this afternoon." Liam said with a pat on my back.

"Thanks mate." I smiled at him. "I'm going to take a nap try to get my mind off of her, well nevermind I want to dream about her." I told them all and started walking up the steps to my bedroom.

Ofcourse I wasn't going to take a nap though, I just wanted to be alone and think. I walked into my room and threw myself on my unmade bed. Just a couple hours ago my sleeping beauty was in here fast asleep. The bed smelled like her perfume, and it smelled great! I wanted so badly last night just to lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her and fall asleep with her in my arms. But I didn't, I didn't know if she would be comfortable with that.

I kept thinking about her, her face, her eyes, her long brown hair, and her beautiful smile. The way our hands fit perfectly together, the way our lips connected, just everything about her. I hoped her sister and friends would like me.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I turned the corner and saw some of my favorite people standing there with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Kaylea!!!" They all screamed and tackled me into a big hug.

They all got off of me and took a step back so I could see them.

Haley's light brown hair had gotten longer since the last time I saw her, she was still her short self but she was gorgeous anyway.

I looked at my best friend next, Jadaih. She had to be the prettiest mixed girl in the world, no joke. I loved her to death, she was my Louis and I was her Harry, best friends forever.

I finally looked at my older sister, Justy. You'd think she would be taller than me but nope I was taller than her! She was my beautiful sissy, with her light brown hair and hazel eyes.

I smiled at all of them and grouped them in for another hug, "I've missed you all!"  

"Oh honey bunches I've missed you so much!" Jadaih squealed.

"I missed you, I'm so glad we get to come out here and see you!" Haley said.

"I missed my little sister, how's London been treating you?" Justy asked.

"I love it here! It's so amazing." I told them all. "But I'll tell you all about it when we get to the dorms and on the way home. I have a surprise for you all when we get there."

"Oooohhhh" was all they could say.

I helped them carry their luggage out of the airport to our waiting cab.

"Would you like to get dropped off where I picked you up miss?" the cab driver asked me.

"Um can you drop us off at the dorms?" I asked.

"Ofcourse." he said.

"Where'd you get picked up Kaylea?" Haley asked suspiciously.

"Oh no where." I said winking at all of them. "Lets take a picture!" I said eagerly to get out the topic we were on. I pulled at my iPhone and snapped a picture of all of us and uploaded it to Twitter:

@kayleap3116: My girls are here visiting me, can't even tell you all how much I've missed them. <3

After I uploaded it , I got a text from Harry.

From: Your Hazza <3

I see you got the girls! Can't wait to meet them and hold you in my arms love. <3 xx

I smiled to myself and replied.

To: Your Hazza <3

Stop making me blush or they will notice..... Whooops too late! Now they are asking questions. :P

"Why are you smiling at your phone? Is there a boy we should know about?" Jadaih asked trying to grab my phone.

"Actually there is a boy, my lovely ladies. Would you guys like to meet him?" I smiled up at them.