Chapter Eight- Behind Closed Doors

I couldn't believe my eyes, Zayn and Jenny were making out when I opened the door. I guess they thought I didn't see them because they acted like nothing had happened.

"Umm, gotcha." Was all I could squeak out.

Their eyes got real big and their cheeks got red too. I couldn't help but laugh at them, it was hilarious. They started laughing too. But then Zayn got this straight look on his face and he said, "Please don't tell the other guys, they will not let me live that down." I could tell he really wanted me not to tell them.

"Alright, but just this once." I told him.

I was happy for Jenny though, I thought that they kinda moved a little to quick to already be kissing, but I have no room to talk since I practically almost kissed Harry upstairs.

I didn't notice but the other boys had just entered the room. "Oh looks like Kaylea outsmarted you Louis, she fount them before you did." Harry said to Louis to make him mad.

"Atleast I'm normal and have two nipples instead of four!" Louis yelled.

These boys were hilarious. We all just started laughing. I looked at Harry but he was already staring at me, smiling. I couldn't get over how gorgeous this boy was. I smiled at him and then smiled at the ground, I didn't want him to catch me blushing. He walked over to me and gave me a hug from behind and he just stood there with his hands wrapped around my waist. It was the best moment in my entire life.

I heard a click of a camera and looked over to find Niall on my phone taking a photo. He smiled at us. "I couldn't help it, you guys looked so cute."

I smiled at him and took my phone and looked at the photo. It was cute, it was picture perfect. Not cause of me but because of Harry. He was perfect. I told Niall thanks and gave him a hug.

Everyone was having a good time by the looks of it. I liked them, they were more than just a band to me. I love how they are without the cameras around. It was amazing.

Liam started walking over to me and he grabbed my shoulder and smiled at me, "Can we talk for a few minutes in private?" He asked me and then looked at Harry and gave him a nice nod.

"Yeah, that's fine." I told Liam. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. I hope I wasn't in trouble.

I guess he could tell by the look on my face that I thought I was in trouble or something. "Its not nothing bad love, I promise." He gave me his heart warming smile. I followed him out the house into a little gazebo and we both sat down. I still wondered what he wanted to talk about.