Chapter Thirty-Six

Authors Note:

Sorry it has taken so long to update but I'm out of school and I've got lots of free time. Woot. Next month will be a year since I started writing this story, I can't believe that it has taken me almost a year to finish it. That's sad.

I'm sorry to say this story is very close to ending. I will have one more chapter after this and then an epilogue. I have enjoyed letting my fangirl out and fantasies out with this story. I'm still deciding on what I want to do next. Maybe you guys could help me.

Thank you for everything.

Here is chapter thirty six! WARNING: It is very short, I know, but the last chapter will be very long and you will also get an epilogue. Love youuuuuu.

Love, Kaylea

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

This could not be happening.

"Harry" I managed to choke out.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, "Kaylea I thought I would never see you again." he said.

"Harry, why are you here? I have to leave. I have to go." I pushed myself off of him, I looked down at the floor there was no way I could look him in the eyes.

"Why are you leaving? You can't leave, you are everything to me!" Harry said grabbing my chin and lifting my face up. There was tears in both of our eyes, mine were ready to spill.

"I'm not good for you and for the boys! I'm not good enough. I'm sorry Harry, I can't do this anymore." the tears were falling before I finished my sentence.

He wiped the tears off of my cheek and looked me straight in the eye, "I don't know why you think that. You are perfect for me. You are the other half of me. I don't know what I would do without you Kaylea, the thought of you leaving killed me, it kills me. Don't listen to people, they don't know the real you, they don't know anything about you. The past two years with you have been the best of my life. I love you and that's never going to change, I will not let you leave. Wherever you go, I go." he was crying now and it tore me apart inside.

I didn't know what to say. He was the love of my life, he was my world, he is everything to me, I don't want to hurt him but if I stay we'll both be hurt. "Harry, I just..." he cut me off by putting his lips on mine. I wanted to kiss him back but it took everything I had to pull away. "I can't do this anymore." I told him, that had to be the biggest lie out of my mouth.

The look on his face killed me on the inside, it looked like I ripped his heart out of his chest and stomped all over it, I'm a monster, there is no way he could love me. He looked over my shoulder, I turned to see who he was looking at. It was Louis, Louis gave him a nod signaling something. Harry looked back at me and took a step back.

"Kaylea, just hear me out," he said as he got down on one knee.