Chapter Eighteen- Fries and Milkshakes

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

When me and Jenny got back to our dorms, we both told each other about our amaZAYN dates. Did I really just say amaZAYN? The boys were getting to me already.

After we got done telling each other every detail, we both went to sleep.

When I woke up, I was breathing heavy and I was sweaty, I had a nightmare. It was awful, I had a dream that the boys all had me cornered in a room and started beating me up. Ofcourse I knew that that would never happen but it was still a scary dream.

It was 9:30 in the morning, I decided I didn't want to go back to sleep so I got up and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water run over my body and just stayed in the shower for an extra ten minutes, it was relaxing and kept my mind off my horrible dream.

When I got out Jenny was awake, sitting on the bed still in her PJ's, texting, with messy bed hair. It was quite the sight.

"Good morning bed head!" I said.

"Good morning love, isn't it just a beautiful day!" She seemed happy.

"What did Zayn do?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just texted me this morning asking me to be his girlfriend! He was too scared to do it in person, isn't that just the cutest?" She squealed.

"Awwwwww!"

"I'm so happy, aren't we just the luckiest girls in the world?" She said.

I really felt like we were, our boyfriends were amazing.

"Zayn is going to come over here later and hang, maybe Harry can come along?" Jenny asked.

"Harry said he has a surprise for me so I'm not sure what were doing." I told her.

I went over and checked my phone, I had one message.

From: Harry <3333333

Good morning lovely! <3 You ready for your surprise today? I'll come and get you at 11! (: xx

To: Harry <3333333

Good morning handsome! <3 And alrighty, I'll be ready. (: xx

I only had an hour to get ready, but that was enough. I told Jenny what was going on and that we all could hang some other time. She said okay and then she got dressed and headed to her part time job. I guess Zayn would be coming over after she was done working.

I wondered what I needed to wear, probably something casual. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and an England shirt, Harry would like that. I threw that on and put on some red converse and to finish the look, I put on a pair of fake glasses that were red.

My hair was a different problem, since I had naturally curly hair, it was all over the place. I brushed it out and put a cute little black hat thing on. I checked my watch and it was 10:45. Alright, I had 15 minutes before Harry was going to be here.

I don't use make up, so I didn't know what to do. I just sat around and listened to a couple of songs. When it was 10:55 I started walking out towards the front entrance. When I got there Harry had just pulled up.

He ran up to me and gave me a big hug and then gave me a kiss.

"I missed you!" He said.

"But you just saw me a couple hours ago," he frowned, "I'm kidding, I missed you too!" I gave him a little flick on the nose.

He laughed, "I like your shirt, I wonder why you got that?" he winked at me.

"Oh for no reason." I winked back at him.