Chapter Twenty-Two- Plans

Author's Note:

Well beautiful people who read this story, I'm so sorrrrrryyyyy I haven't updated in awhile. My birthday was last week and I had things going on plus school, so its been really hard to get on here. But I'm here now! Woo-hoo! :D

I have over 500 reads on this story, well the first chapter thing where you click and read the summary but still 500! That's awesome! Thank you guys so much. A massive thank you. See what I did there. (;

How do you guys like my new cover for this story? I really like it! The other one just didn't work for me. So I made a new one. Haha.

I really hope you guys find this story interesting and like it. I love writing it! Its just so much fun, alot better than writing an essay for school.

Sorry for rambling on, but here's chapter 22!

Love, Kaylea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I woke up expecting to be in the van still with the boys but instead I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I sat up and looked around the room, the room was familiar. I saw a big cat plush doll in the corner of the room, it made me remember when I won it and how I wanted to give to Harry. Then it came to me, I was in Harry's room! The only thing I remember from last night on the way home was falling asleep on Liam's shoulder. Hmm, then how did I get here?

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was in someones clothes. What the? I headed down stairs where I heard noise.

"How did I get here?" I said while walking through the kitchen doors.

I looked up and all the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Well you fell asleep on the way home last night, and we really didn't know where to go so we brought you here and Harry said you could stay in his room and he would take the couch. So Harry carried you upstairs and you woke up and Harry gave you some of his clothes to wear and you changed and went right back to sleep." Zayn said.

"Oh well I don't remember getting up and changing but okay.." I said, I was still tired. "Where's Harry?" I looked around the room, I couldn't find my boyfriend.

"Right here, love." Harry said sneaking his hands around my waist, and giving me a kiss on the neck.

"Oh stop being all lovey dovey and eat the breakfast I made!" Niall hollered.

"Oh Niall cooked? Shocker." I said punching him on the shoulder playfully.

"Well I wasn't going to get any if I didn't make it!" He said while laughing.

"Thanks for cooking Niall but I'm not hungry." I said.

I sat down at the table, Harry on my right, Zayn on my left, Louis across from me, Liam was on the other side of Zayn, and Niall sat down next to Louis. There was a big plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs in the middle of the table, it looked delicious but I wasn't hungry.

All the boys acted like they hadn't ate in days, each of them grabbed about 6 pancakes each! "Dang boys!" was all I could say. They all chuckled and went right back to eating.

Then I suddenly remembered! "Justy and them are coming in today! What time is it?!" I burst outloud.

"Yes they are, and its only 10:30. They don't come in till 1. We'll be ready in time. Wait, how are wanting to do this?" Harry said, he layed his hand down on my leg.

"Well I want to surprise them about us and you all," I said motioning to them, "but I don't know how to do that."

"What do you mean by surprising them with us?" Louis asked.

"Well I haven't told anyone about me and Harry, and me knowing you guys. They are fans of yall and they would flip shit when they find out." I explained to him.

"I've got a plan!" Liam said raising his hand a little.

*1 hour 30 minutes later*

"Bye babe, I'll see you and your friends tonight?" Harry said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, "Ofcourse." I waved goodbye to the boys, and hopped in the taxi.

The ride to the airport was about 30 minutes and then I had 30 minutes left till my girls got here. I missed them so much. Liam had came up with a good idea. Once the girls were here, I was going to take them to my dorm and let them meet Jenny, then I would tell them that I had met a boy and I wanted them to meet him. Then, we all would go over to Harry's house and they will meet him and the boys. Good plan, right? I hope so.

I was almost to the airport when I got a text from my sister.

From: Justy (:

We just got off the plane! It was early this morning so we get here earlier! Yay! Can't wait to see you! <3

Oh crap, they were already here. We were just one mile away from the airport, I'm excited and nervous at the same time.