Chapter Thirty

Author's Note:

Okay, first off I want to say sorry for taking like a month to update, I really am sorry. I'm just losing hope for this story, I think it sucks..... I just suck at writing it. :/

I'm going to continue it though, if you all want me too..

On a better note, would you guys do me a huge favor and go check out one of my best friends story? It's a Niall and Justin Bieber one, its fantastic! It's called "Never Let You Go" and its by elisha_moments. It's really good and if you like the Biebs and our boys then you'll love it!

Here's chapter 30, enjoy! Love you all amazing people! Almost 2,000 reads! Holy sheeet.

Love, Kaylea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 YEAR LATER*

Kaylea's P.O.V.

"Is this the last box?" Harry said putting down the box of my things on his bed.

"Yup! Thanks for helping me!" I told him, I sighed and plopped down on the bed.

"Ofcourse I was going to help my girlfriend with her things now that she is moving in with me!" he said sitting down next to me and pulling me onto his lap.

Harry asked me a week ago to move into his new flat he bought a little over a month ago, all the boys still shared the old one but Harry wanted to have his own.

The past year has been hectic, last December I flew home to Kentucky to visit my family and Harry came with to meet them. Ofcourse they loved him and welcomed him into the family. For New Years we went back to his home town of Cheshire, and that's where I met his family.

In February they boys started their world tour, I couldn't been happier for them but it was also hard cause they were gone for 7 months, but they flew me and Jenny out to a couple shows because they missed us. Niall, Louis, and Liam even got Haley, Jadaih, and Justy to come to a couple of shows so they could see them. I don't know how we went that long of time without seeing them but with the Skype calls every night and texting as much as we could, we made it work.

Me and Jenny started our second year of college and we're doing the best in our class. I'm glad I had her to lean on and she had me, we had became so close.

When the boys tour was finally over they got to take a break for a month and then they would be back to work to start working on their third album. During the month break, Harry took me on a vacation to celebrate our year anniversary. We went to a private island and let's just say it was the best vacation ever. Harry was my first and hopefully would be my last. I really did love him.

And then fast foward two months and I'm moving in with him.

"Kaylea.." Harry's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"Uh yeah, sorry." I said realizing we had to start unpacking soon.

"You okay?" he said brushing the hair out of my face.

"Yeah I was just thinking about everything that has happened in the past year, and I couldn't be happier." I smiled up at him.

"Kaylea," he let out a breath, "this past year with you has been......amazing. Not even that, no words can describe how this past year has been. I've got the best 4 lads anyone could ask for, a job that I love, fans that love us, and most importantly I have you. I don't know what I would do without you Kaylea. You love me for me, not for the famous Harry Styles. Even though I find you sometimes jumping and singing along to our songs and I fount your old Instagram and I saw what you put about me on there." he said chuckling, my face turned red, "But anyways, I love you, I love everything about you. I love you Kaylea and I can't wait for next year to see what else you can suprise me with that will make me love you more."

"I love you Harry, more than you could ever imagine." I whispered, lifting my head so I was face to face with him.

He brought his lips to mine and whispered, "I can love you more than this, more than words can say." and then he kissed me, not like all the others kissed we had shared cause this one was full of passion and love. 

He layed down while still kissing me, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling my body down on his.  

The first night in his flat with him was amazing.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry it was short guys! But I'm going to try and update this weekend! I hope you guys had a good new years! I'll update shortly, but I left you where you can imagine the rest of the scene! ;D

Love, Kaylea