Chapter Three- A Hot Mess Gone Good

I woke up the next morning to Jenny snoring very loudly. I wanted to tour campus and London alone for a little bit so I left her alone to sleep.

I decided to check out the campus first and then later on go get something from Starbucks. I remember passing one on the way to Nando's yesterday. The campus was so big, I didn't no where to go first. After a while of walking around I decided I'll just let Jenny show me around some other time.

So I headed off to Starbuck's. Not really caring about what I looked like, I had big sweatpants and a Beatles shirt on with my hair in a messy bun. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so why should I dress up? I walked into Starbucks, the place was empty I was kinda glad. I ordered a hot chocolate and a pastry. I didn't realize someone had came in behind me so when I got my stuff I turned around and bumped right into the person behind me.

"OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as scolding hot chocolate poured all down me.

"I'm so sorry miss, I thought you knew I was behind you." The stranger said with a cute British accent.

Why did I just say cute? This guy made me spill hot chocolate all over myself and I called his accent cute.

"Obviously not." I didn't even bother looking at him whoever he was, his voice sounded very familiar though. We both tried to pick up the cup and our hands met and I felt something and thats when I looked up and found these beautiful green eyes staring at me.