Chapter Nineteen- Moments Like These

Author's Note:

Hello! These next couple chapters are going to be fun to write cause they're going to be fun and all that other stuff! I want to say thanks to everyone who is reading this, I know I don't have a lot of reads but to the ones who do read it, you guys are amazing! <33333

Well here's chapter nineteen. (:

Love, Kaylea

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I spent the rest of the day with Harry. We just drove all day, through downtown London and then out in the middle of nowhere. But I didn't even care, I was with Harry and thats all that mattered. We got along really well, we both had a perverted mind. Is that a good thing? I don't think it is but it was quite hilarious. I was finding out a bunch a things about this boy, we were just throwing around details about each other like it was nothing, but we were bonding. I trusted him, and hopefully he trusted me. I told him how my parents got divorced when I was little and he told me about his parents got a divorce also, that was something we had in common too. I told him how my dad was in the military and how he wasn't around in my life as often as I liked. I usually didn't talk to people about this because it hurt me but I felt safe with Harry. He turned the car into a empty field, he got out of the car and got something out of the trunk, it was a blanket. He layed it out infront of the car, he motioned for me to get out of the car.

"Here we can watch the sunset. Lay down next to me love." He said while laying down on the blanket.

I layed down next to him but not close to him, I didn't want to freak him out. But apparently he wanted me to be closer to him. He slid his arm underneath my back and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. With his free hand he grabbed mine and locked our fingers together. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, we both watched the sun go down.

This moment was my favorite. This moment in time, I wish I could have just paused time and just stayed there.

He started stroking my hair and started to sing "Moments", one of my favorite songs by them, it made me cry everytime I heard it.

"Shut the door, turn the light off.

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love.

I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this, even though I've tried.

Heart beats harder, time escapes me,

Trembling hands touch skin, it makes this hard girl.

And the tears stream down my face.

If we can only have this life for one more day. If we can only turn back time.

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be.

My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time, I'll find the words to say

before you leave me today."

I went to sleep with Harry's beautiful voice singing to me.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I sang Kaylea to sleep. She was so beautiful when she slept. I just wanted to stay here forever and never let her go. I decided I would just lay there for a couple more minutes and enjoy the moment. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her and then of both of us. I went on to Twitter and scrolled through my feed, I had a bunch of mentions like: