Chapter Thirteen- Date Night

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

After going to about ten different stores, we finally found the perfect outfit for Jenny tonight. I also got a couple new outfits for school and cute stuff incase I got a date with Harry sometime soon. I was hungry, it was already 3:00 so we decided to go grab something to eat.

"I'm so nervous about tonight Kaylea, what if he doesn't like me?" Jenny said with a mouth full of chips.

"Oh shut up, I KNOW he'll like you for you. And if he doesn't then its his loss not yours." That made her smile.

I felt my leg vibrate, it was my phone.

From: Harry <3333333

Hello gorgeous, I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me tonight? It can be our first official date. I want it to be special. I see that Zayn is taking Jenny somewhere, thats great. So will go you out on a date with me? (: xx

My mouth dropped open and I screamed on the inside. Jenny asked what just happened and I showed her the text.

She said, "Oh yeah, we both have dates tonight! Well only if you say yes." She winked at me.

"Why would I say no? Ofcourse I'm going to say yes!" I told her squealing with excitement.

To: Harry <3333333

I would LOVE to go out on a date with you Harry! <3

*Minute later, buzzzzz my phone was going off*

From: Harry <3333333

Fantastic! I'll come and pick you up at around 5, I'm bringing Zayn along so I can drop him and Jenny off on their date, is that alright?

To: Harry <3333333

Thats perfect! Can't wait. (;

I told Jenny what the plan was and we only had an hour in a half to get ready, so we paid for lunch and made our way back to our dorm.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I was throwing my new outfits every where, I didn't know which one to pick. Jenny already had hers.

"Calm down Kaylea, whatever you wear it will be stunning I promise. Now lay out all your new things you got today, I'm picking your outfit because you picked out mine today in the store." She said grinning.

I layed out everything I got today on the floor. Jenny examined everything very carefully, like she was in an experiment or something.

"Ahhh! I got it, the perfect outfit for you." Jenny said excitedly.

She started to grab the clothes that she wanted me to wear. I was impressed, it was one of my favorite outfits that I bought today.

We both got dressed and we still had thirty minutes to get our hair done. I told Jenny that she should curl her hair and she agreed. So I curled her hair and when I was done she looked amazing.

I didn't know what to do with mine, I have naturally curly wavy hair, I hated it!

"Let's straighten it!" Jenny squealed.

She started to straighten my hair, and then she burnt me! "Ouch, shit, that hurt!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, but on a good note its finished and you look great!" Jenny said spinning me around to look in the mirror.

We both stood there in front of the mirror smiling. We both looked real good, I was surprised because I'm so insecure with myself that I didn't think I would look good.

"If I were other people I would want to date us." Jenny said poking my side with her elbow.

It was almost time for the boys to pick us up so we went and waited for our dates at the entrance. I saw them pulling around and I got butterflies, I was so nervous. They stopped the car infront of us and got out.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

I was stunned when I got out of the car, Jenny looked so beautiful.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I never thought that this girl could get any more beautiful when I looked at Kaylea she took my breath away. She stood there infront of me looking more beautiful than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I hoped you liked this chapter,  I know it was short but the next chapter will be great, I hope! Anyways I'm going to try and upload a picture of Kaylea's outfit that she is wearing. <3