Chapter One- Leaving Home

******* Okay guys so this was my first story and when I first started writing it I was a carrot. So in the beginning it has a lot of dumb carrot moments. So I'm very sorry. But once you get past that I think it's pretty good. So I am very sorry!*********

Today was the day. Today was the day that I would be leaving my little home in Kentucky to make my dreams happen. Yeah I already know what your thinking, eww this is about a country girl from Kentucky. Well its not, I'm not no redneck, cowgirl, cowboy boot wearing freak. I'm a typical girl. I like watching scary movies, eating, hanging with friends and texting. But anyways, today I was leaving my small town for London. Yes, London, England! I'm going to a special advanced school there. I've always wanted to go out of the country and I was finally going to get to. But what I didn't know was that this trip was going to change my life......

*Arrived in England*

I got off the plane and I started to look for my "guardian" who was going to make sure I got to my dorm. I finally saw a tall thin man in a black suit holding a sign that read "Kaylea?". I smiled, waved, and made my way over to him. "Hello, miss Kaylea." he said with a strong British accent.

"Hi, sir umm?"

"My name is James Edwards. You can call me Mr. Edwards."

"Alright Mr. Edwards, thank you for coming and getting me I really appreciate it."

"Oh no need to thank me, its my pleasure."

So he showed me to his car and I hopped in and was on my way to my new dorm. I was so excited, I couldn't wait. Hopefully I had a roommate who was nice and liked the same things as me.

When we arrived, I could hardly contain myself. The place was so beautiful! So as soon as the car stopped I got out and ran to the front office. There, they gave me my schedule and my room number. I ran back out to the car and told Mr. Edwards thanks so much and that I could take my own stuff. I grabbed my two suitcases and my carry-on bag and ran to go find my room.

There it was standing in front of me, room 3116. I opened it up and was surprised to see there was someone else in there. I assumed it was my roommate. "Uh hi my names Kaylea. I'm guessing your my roommate?"

"Oh my gosh, hi! My name is Jenny, yes I am your roommate, it's so nice to meet you!"

She had a strong accent like Mr. Edwards. I loved it! She seemed nice, I already knew this was going to be a good year. "Hi Jenny, nice to meet you. So which bed is mine and which one is yours?"

*A couple hours later, after settling in*

Jenny and I seemed like we have known each other for years! After we got unpacked and settled in, we went out to eat. She knew her way around this place cause she has lived here her whole life. She decided she wanted to take me to a place called Nando's, I think she said? When we got there we started to talk about our interests. She asked me what type of music I liked, and I told her that I really really liked this band called "One Direction" they were an English/Irish band. She like flipped out when I told her that I liked them. She really liked them too. "I'm like obsessed with them." I said.

"Not obsessed, dedicated."

We both laughed. I really was dedicated though, back home at my Kentucky home I had posters of them all around my room. I had there CD, their DVD. I literally ate, slept, basically lived One Direction. I had seen too many interviews to count, all their performances from the X Factor. I loved Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. I had a special place in my heart for Harry though. There was just something about those dimples, green eyes, his locks of curls. Oh my gosh, I'm trying to have dinner with my new roommate and I'm fangirling in my head.

"Speaking of the devils..." Jenny said. She looked at the TV in the corner of Nando's, and there they were on the TV local news. They were here!! Where I was in the same city, oh my gosh I thought I was going to die. They just arrived here and were going to be staying for a couple months to take a break from the tour.

Ah, fangirling moment. Jenny looked at me funny. "How are you not fangirling?!" I said.

"I want to, but not in public." We both laughed.

I heard the Nando's bell jingle when someone walked in the door, I turned my head and my mouth dropped open. Walking through the door was the 5 most amazingly beautiful men I have ever seen in my life............................. the boys of One Direction.