Saying goodbye.

Tears starting running in your cheeks. You were going to leave your friends and everyone you knew. Your parents told you to hurry up and so you did.

It was the first time you were on a plane, It was kinda nice, you could see the clouds and the cities from a very high angle.
It was a nine-hours flight. NINE HOURS! You started watching a movie while your brother watched something on your parent's phone.

You couldn't belive that he just turned 8 years old, guess this was a type of birthday gift? You finished your movie and the passed out, you were so sleepy, your parents woke you up at 5 a.m!

You've never been a morning person and so you tried to sleep in the plane, which wasn't really comfy...

Once the plane landed your family woke you up. "I've been sleeping 9 hours?" You told to yourself. The sun was really bright outside, which you didn't like because you just woke up, and just wanted to sleep!

Your parents had a very big surprise for you, they bought a house here! It was BIG, like, REALLY BIG, it was kinda in the middle of a rustic zone, but there were some other houses around, so, it didn't seem that bad.

You went to your room and saw how big it was, and how different it was from your other room, this one had SMOOTH WALLS, what happened with the popcorn walls? It was already fully done, you had a bed, and a little table so you could do
"""Homework""".

You obviously didn't used that table just for that, you loved gaming and drawing, so you put your sketchbook on the table and planed how you were going to spice your bedroom up.