Getting to know your new house

Some days after the flight, you started to make yourself home, painting your walls and putting some posters of your favorite bands and some game you liked.

It looked really good, it almost feel like home, but, more aesthetic, it looked like a Pinterest room. You laid yourself in you bed and start playing with your phone.

-"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!!" -You heard your brother screaming down stairs. He could be so annoying sometimes, you still loved him though.

You came running down the stairs wondering why he called you.
-"What? I was busy." -You said.

-"Mom and dad need to tell us something!!" -he replied.

You saw your parents sitting at the couch with a straight face, you were a bit nervous, were you in trouble?

-"Cielito," -Your mom spoke- "We need to go to work."

-"Just that?" -You replied, weirded out.

-"No, it's not that, as you can see, your father and I bought this house,and it was a very expensive one... So, to pay the debt, we need to be working a lot, so you and David need to take care of each other, our shifts are really long, so please don't wait for us, cielitos." -She added.

-"What? You and dad aren't going to be here..? But we need both you.!" -You stuttered, feeling bad.

- "I know princesa, but we need to work, so please, take care of each other please. -She replied- You know you can call us anytime if something happens, and Y/N, you know how to cook breakfast for you and Alex." -Your mother said with some hope in her face.

-"Fine...But promise me you will pick up all our calls..." -You whined again.

You'd never been so far from your parents, so it was going to be weird.

Good thing is that, you had the house for yourself! Well, almost since Alex was going to be there...