Midnight thoughts

As soon as Ben exited the room, you were back to your bed without a second. You had already wasted all your energy, the only thing you wanted to do was sleep.
Anyhow... You kept thinking about that moment just before Ben leaved. He was smooth, honestly. Just thinking about it made your ears red as if they were sunburned.

"My idiot, heh..." You chuckled hugging a pillow. You kicked your feet in the air from excitement, that idiot... Is your best friend.
You kept thinking about the little things from that moment, when you realize... Now that you were starting school, there would be no way to see him as often! That honestly sucked.
_________________

Night arrived, and you were still sleeping. Ben arrived like he promised he would, to find out just a dark bedroom, only illuminated by some moonlight that shined across your window, with you sleeping on the bed.
He quietly started walking around the room, curious of everything in there. He would grab figures, see posters, etc...
Seeing you asleep, he decided to not wake you up. He knows how annoying is someone waking you up, honestly... Instead, he went to check on you, he kneel down, at the level of the bed and placed his head over the border of the bed. It had been a long time since he had heard so much quiet in so much time. No noises where going on, just your breath, and his.
"This isn't bad..." Ben silently thought while slowing closing his eyes. "No—I can't!" He remembered as he woke up and shaked his head. He would fall asleep, too, if he continued to be there.
He realized that, the slight light that let him see, was apparently gone. Curious about this, he went to check on the window, expecting to see the moon covered by clouds, or anything at this point. But he didn't.

There were no clouds covering the sky, but something covering the window. It wasn't an object, like a sheet or a cover, but more like a person. The lighting didn't play in Ben's favor, he couldn't see this person's face... Even though he already know who he was.
He looked at the window, astonished. In a blink, that person was gone, but Ben knew exactly what was going on.

He took some steps back, in where he tripped and fell on his back, making a noise and waking you up.
"W... Who's there?" You asked, still half asleep, not knowing what you were doing or what you were saying.

"Shit." Ben thought, while just staying in silence to see if you would go back to sleep.
You slowly started to guard down and zoomed out again.
Ben sighed in relief, got back on his feet and walked some steps. But, there was just one thing.
The floor creaked.

You put your guard up and wake up finally, to then see that damned blonde idiot, Ben.
"Ben...? What are you doing... Here?" You yawned while still half-asleep.

"Uh, sorry—I was just seeing if you were up." He trembled.
"Well, I am now." You replied rolling your eyes.

"Sorry for that..." He awkwardly laughed as he walked down to sit next to yo in the bed.

"Any reason you wanted to see me?" You asked putting your hand on his shoulder

"Oh, did I need any?" He giggled while grabbing your hand. "I just wanted to see you, I hope it doesn't bother you..."

"Not at all, I like when you are here." You giggled while Ben placed his head on your lap. "Tough day?"

"Something like that." He let out a big sigh to then close his eyes. "I like it here, it's quiet."

"Sometimes way too quiet." You argued while playing with his hair.

"I wish I could live here..." Ben thought while smiling as he noticed you playing with his hair.

"And, um, did you just arrived or...?"

"Oh, I came here like a while ago."

The room was filled with an awkward silence, and you stopped playing with Ben's hair for a second.

"That's a bit creepy."

"I'm a literal serial killer."

"Oh, shit." You laughed in silence to try not to do noise. "I forgot—" You tried to contain your laugher while stroking Ben's hair.

He laughed and smiled. "Hey, that feels nice."

"What?"

"You know, you playing with my hair... It feels nice..." He yawned as he stretched his arms. "I could get used to this."

"Really?" You giggled, "well, I'm glad you are feeling good."

"Can I stay here for the night?" Ben asked with no hesitation.

"What if my parents find you? I would be dead..! Also, don't you already have like a mansion in the woods?"

"I'll be gone in the morning, I swear!" He begged, grabbing your hand, "Please..?"

You sighed, and nodded your head. "Fine, but I want you gone when the sun comes up, got it?"

Ben cheered and dragged you into a hug, it surprised you, but you hugged in return. You laughed silently, trying not to make any sound that could wake up your parents.
You could feel his warm breath in your neck, he hugged even tighter to then let go of you and lay on your bed, and strech his arms and legs to get comfortable.

You layed at his side, everything was quiet...
Ben sighed and turned his head to look at you in the eyes. His eyes glowed red as he smiled at you.

You got closer to him, and startes to stroke his hair again, smiling ar him.
"You are so... Beautiful..." Ben yawned.

You rolled your eyes, and just about to say something, you saw that Ben was snoozing, in your bed.

"Good night, idiot." You slightly smiled, to then tuck him sightly with your sheets.
You saw the time on the clock on your desk, it was really late.

Why would he be so devoted to visit every time he could? You kept thinking this question as you watched him sleep, looking at him closer, you could see small details on his face. You noticed that he had eye bags, something not really surprising—he looked like he didn't rest in a while.
At least, he was resting now, for one night at least. You prayed for your parents to not enter your room in the morning, he promised that he would be gone by then—but he looked too tired, it was hard believing he would wake up so soon considering the time.

You sighed under your breath, and tried to sleep, half-ignoring the fact that Ben was at your side. You needed to sleep, too.

Just hope that he is gone by morning.

**********
A/N
Hey guys, the song I put in the beginning of the chapter doesn't exactly match the chapter, I mostly put it there because when I named it I remembered the song, so if you know SIO, just letting you know that you are awesome and leave a fav if you can please :).
Thanks!