Friendly Hangout

*At the Slendermansion*

Ben ran through your computer, landing on his own bedroom. He sighed and walked towards his door, not without checking himself on the mirror first.
He touched his face, looking at the bruises and scars you helped him treat. "Not bad." He thought. But he had to be quick, the other creepys would be pissed off at him for making them wait.
"Where do I go?" Ben texted on his phone.

"Greetings, Ben.
Your assigned place for todays standard mission will be place up north.
One of my servants will assist you to survey the expedition.
Just for the sake of security on this duty that has been chosen for you and him.
My servant is already at the location I will send you after this text message, reconsider that there is already someone waiting. Be on time.
—Slenderman."

"lol k"

Ben sighed, rolled his eyes and saved his phone on his pocket. He rushed to exit the house, he had already memorized what "up north" meant, it was always the same place.
And, seeing how he said "one of my servants", it would probably be Toby the one assisting him. If it was any other person, he would have said "A servant", probably. Or, if it was one of his "Golden Three" He may had put something like "One of my best creations."
So sad that Toby is not in his Golden Three, he deserved that title. But you cannot compete against a deadly 8-year-old.

Ben rushed out of the mansion, looking for Toby everywhere. Toby had always been good at hiding, specifically at forests.
The only thing that made him noticeable was...
"Crackkkk!!!" Something creaked behind Ben's shoulders.

"What's up dude?" Ben raised his hand, just for a guy in a striped sweater and googles high-fived him violently.
"Been w—waiting for you, you're slow as FU—ck."

"My bad, my bad." Ben laughed, "I was, uhm, busy."

Toby side-eyed Ben for a minute, judging him. "Busy how?"

"Nothing." Ben avoided, "Should we go?"

"Y—Yeah." Toby squinted his eyes, looking at Ben with a smug on his face.

They started walking through the dark, gloomy forest. Toby wouldn't stop looking at Ben with the corner of his eye. "So, w—where'd you -crack- been?"

"What do you mean?" Ben asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, don't play that b—bullshit on me," Toby flinched, "You know what I m-MEAN!"

"Oh, you know... Just, hanging out..." Ben shrunk his shoulders, a small smile had formed on his face. Toby raised an eyebrow, "Mhm, with who?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"W—Why are you avoiding t—them?"

"FINE! I was with Y/N, happy now?"

Toby smiled, pushing Ben from behind "Ooh, let's g—go Rom—Romeo!" Toby started full questioning, interview mode at Ben.

"Dude!" Ben interrupted Toby, "We got people to kill, why don't we just go?"

"I w—will still qu—question you after." Toby grabbed his hatchet as his neck cracked and his mouth whistle. "Let's go -FUCKER."