1 ~ Not a word

'Absolutely not.' You sighed while pulling you sister out of your room.

You closed the hardwood door that had your name on it. It was a sign you had since you were little. Your sister huffed and sat down on the black, fuzzy carpet that covered the floor of your house. She crossed her arm and pouted at you.

When she was little that always used to work on you.. but now that she was 11 it looked ridiculous. You grinned and shook your head while stretching out your arms.

'Come on, you know you're not supposed to go in there without me. I'm lucky I cought you, you little fox.'

'I wasn't even doing anything.' She continued to pout while turning her head away from you.

You sighed and got down to her level. You smiled a little while she tried to keep looking away from you. You saw her gray eyes peeking at you, slowly moving to the side to see if you had already gotten back up. She huffed again and turned her eyes back.

'I know you're not mad at me, foxy-'

'Stop calling me that!' She exclaimed while dropping her arms besides her. 'That isn't my name.'

You exhaled and raised your brows at her. She was such a drama queen.

'You know that's my nickname for you, Fae.'

You got up and kept one hand reached out to her. She let out a defeated sigh and grabbed it. You pulled her up.

'Next time, just ask me. We can go in together.'

She bit on the nail of her thumb while looking up at you.

'Why are you secretive about your room? What are you hiding in there?'

You opened the door to your room and switched on the light. Your room wasn't very big. As a matter of fact, you agreed to take the smallest room of the house.

You had always given your sister the world. The biggest room, most of your old toys.. maybe even your old hogwarts uniforms. You didn't know if she was going to need those yet.

You had a tiny bed under the window in the centre of your room. There was some curtains infont of the window that filtered the light a little at night. You had a small closet with your clothes and a small desk. You kept most of your school stuff in the trunk under your bed.

It wasn't that you had anything to hide from Fae.. not at all. Your room was just your tiny space where you could go to be alone. You didn't want her barging in without asking.

'I don't hide anything. I just want to know why a little fox wants to snoop around in my room.'

She hopped onto your bed and sat on the edge, her legs swining back and forth.

'I just wanted to get your first year shopping list. I lost mine.'

You smiled and reached for your hogwarts letter. You had kept it all these years. You couldn't believe Fae was finally joining you these. You were in going into your 5th year and she was just starting.

'Of course. I'll take it with me to Diagon Alley tomorrow.' You grinned.

You sat down besides her and she seemed to have something on her mind. She was looking down, her eyes a little grim. You put the letter down besides you.

'What's up? Why are you sad?'

Her little eyes shot up at you while she played with her skirt and wiggled her legs some more..  as if she was nervous.

'You and mum are such great witches.. and hufflepuff. What if I'm not?' She asked.

You pulled her against you by wrapping an arm around you. You laid your finger against her arm and laughed.

'You're going to be even better than us.' You said. 'And let me tell you a secret.. I'm always there at Hogwarts to help you... at least until I graduate.'

She smiled at gave you a hug before getting up and running away. You smiled as you saw her leave but your smile faded after she was gone.

You always wanted to protect her but you felt you couldn't right now. With Voldemort being back and Hogwarts under threat.. youwere terrified. Your mum asked you to keep your mouth shut about that and let Fae live a happy life without worry.. but you didn't want to loose her.

You were actually a half-blood witch. Just like your sister. You dad passed away when you were younger. Right away Fae was born. Your mother had to make due with what she had. Your house wasn't very big and you weren't rich but you managed.

You and Fae were the only things your mum had left. If anything were to happen to one of you.. you couldn't even imagine what would happen to your mother.

'Y/N!'

Your mum's voice came from downstairs. You got yourself on your feet. You headed out the door and closed it behind you.

'Yes?' You asked.

You mother appeared at the bottom of the steep wooden stairs in your house. She smiled as soon as she saw you glancing down.

'Fae is telling me you're hiding a boy in your room.'

You rolled your eyes with an annoyed smile as you saw your little sister creep from behind your mum with a giggle.

'I can assure you I'm not.' You said while leaning over the wooden railing of the stairs. 'Fae, is just salty I told her to wait for me before going into my room.'

'I'm not!' She yelled at you.

'Stop pestering me and get ready for tomorrow.' You grinned.

She sighed and walked away. Your mother waited for her to leave.

'Y/N-'

'I know. Not a word. I promise.'