24 ~ you are.. disgusting

'Alright but.. would you rather get cursed with the slug eating spell, or with the pimple jinx?' Fae asked Draco while you were walking to your next class.

'I think the pimple jinx.' Draco said. 'Although it would ruin, this perfect face.' He said while pointing at his face. 'The cure for boils helps against it and we learned that in first year.'

You smiled as you followed behind them. You loved to see them have fun together. Suddenly Draco moved a little closer to her but you couldn't hear what he said. Your sister nodded viciously and smiled.

'What?' You asked.

'Nosy Y/N.' He laughed. 'Alright, Kiddo. Go ahead.' Draco smiled when you stopped at her classroom.

'Bye guys!' She smiled.

'Bye!' You smiled.

Draco smiled as he turned to you.

'We've got some time between classes. Maybe we could-'

Suddenly someone bumped into you and slammed their elbow into your back. You groaned in pain as you stumbled forward. You could barely keep standing. You heard the evil laughter of Pansy behind you as she grabbed Draco's arm and swung her own around it.

You placed a hand on your back as you slowly started to straighten it. Draco tried to lunge forward to help you, but was stopped by her. He quickly started pushing her arm away before hurrying over to you and helping you.

'What was that for?' Draco snapped while turning to her.

'Oh grow up, she's overreacting. I didn't even hit her that hard.' She grinned.

She reached for his hand and squeezed it a little while passing him an innocent look. You looked up at Draco.

'Come on, I need you for something.' She smirked.

Draco was very confused as he tried to process what was going on. You were waiting, hoping he'd pull his hand back.

'No. I have plans.'

At least he said no.. but she was still holding his hand. You let out a tiny sign, hoping he'd hear and get the hint.

'Do you now?' She asked while stepping closer to him.

'Pansy- Stop.'

You felt uncomfortable and keept looking at Draco with a begging look. He finally pulled his hand back.

'No. I'm sick and tired of you replacing me with this skank.' She hissed while looking at you.

Skank? Did she just call you that? You looked at her and narrowed your eyes.

'Excuse you?' Draco asked.

'Excuse me, indeed.' Pansy sneered while pushing you away.

She lunged unto Draco, grabbing his robes and pressed her lips against his. You stumbled back and turned around with tears stinging in your eyes before you rushed off.

Draco pushed Pansy back and wiped his mouth while looking at her.

'You are.. disgusting.' He yelled.

He turned to look at you but saw that you were gone.

'That's one more eliminated.' Pansy smirked.

Draco decided to go find you. That kiss left a nasty taste in his mouth. He ran through the corridor, not caring that everyone was looking at him with a weird expression.

He rushed through the hallway but had no idea where you could've gone. He just ruined everything. He should've pushed her away when she was holding his hand. He could've known she'd pull something like this.

He found you at the edge of the forest, just staring in the distance. Your back was turned to him.

'Y/N!' He yelled as he ran up to you.

He stopped halfway to stop a 4th year gryffindor.

'Give me that.' He hissed.

'What- no!'

He grabbed his drink from him and took a sip before spitting it out. Trying to clear the remains of Pansy's kiss from his mouth.

'Get out of here, mudblood.' He sneered

They rolled their eyes and left. You didn't even turn around. You just heard him spit out another sip of his drink.

'Fucking disgusting.' He sighed.

He walked over to you and grabbed your shoulder. He spun you around. You tears stained face looked up at him. He looked straight into your eyes.

'Leave me alone.' You sniffed.

You wiped away some tears and tried to turn back around but he wouldn't let you.

'I didn't know she was going to do that. I'm so sorry.'

'You should've stopped her way before.' You said while wiping away more tears.

'I know. I know. I'm so sorry.'

The sorry surprised you again. Even though he had apologised to you before. He pulled you against him and gave you a hug. His strong arms moved around you and held you. You slowly moved your arms up and hugged him back.

'She ruined everything. I had- never mind.'

You pushed him back a little and looked at him. What was be talking about.

'What?' You asked.

'I had this whole thing planned.. but now it's ruined.' He sighed. 'God, this is so stupid.'

He cupped your face and moved your hair behind your ear. He seemed glad you two were good but also a little disappointed.

'I'm sorry.' You said.

'Don't be.' He spoke with a small smile. 'Our free period is almost over anyway.'

'Maybe we can still make it.' You said.

Draco grinned and shook his head.

'It's alright. I'd rather spend the remaining moments with you here.' He said. 'It doesn't need to be fancy.'

'Fancy?' You asked.

He laughed a little and looked away from you. He smiled and shrugged.

'I had this whole plan on.. asking you to be my girlfriend. Seeing we've been going out for weeks now.'

He saw your face lit up right away when he said that. He looked down at you and smiled.

'Really?' You asked.

He just nodded as you smile grew wider and wider.

'So I guess I won't ask that today.' He joked.

You playfully slapped him and looked at him in anticipation.

'I was joking. I was joking.' He laughed.

He cupped your face again and looked into your eyes.

'Y/N, will you please be my girlfriend?' He asked.

'Yes! Yes, yes, yes.' You squealed before hugging him.

Draco hugged you and lifted you up a little as he held you tightly before putting you down. He moved his hands to your hips and then kissed you. You hadn't done that since your first date. You kissed him back with a smile before he pulled back. You had never seen Draco smile like this.. ever. It was cute.

'I definitely liked that better than what the hell Parkinson gave me.' He grinned.

He used her last name? That surprised you.

'Parkinson?' You asked.

'Oh yes. Someone like that isn't my friend.'

He watched you as you yet again looked up at him like your Knight in shining armour.

'Come on, princess. Let's go to class.'