friends with benefits?

(sooo this is a bit more fluffy ig? just a cute thing about kurt and y/ns cute high schooler like friendship even tho they're in they're 20s)

i wake up and sit on tiktok for like an hour before getting out of bed.

i finally decide to get out of bed to get ready.

i hop in the shower and once i get out i dry off and get my clothes on.

i go back to the bathroom and get ready to do my make up when i notice a big purple hickey on my neck.

"shit! kurt omg." i say out loud

i go for my phone to text kurt

me: kurt wtf i completely forgot about the hickey 😭 💀

kurt: LMFAOOO I'm not sorry it was kinda fun 😭

me: LOLL no i can't idk how to hide it and like later i have a family reunion to go to

kurt: HAHAH OMG IT GETS BETTER

me: STFU KURT THIS IS BAD 😭

kurt: ok ok uh idk watch a tiktok or sum how to get rid of one then ft me i wanna watch you try

me: ok ok give me a second.

i watch a tiktok tut on how to get rid of one

i heard using a metal wisk and like wisk the hickey for 5-10 minutes works pretty well.

i grab my wisk and face time kurt.

he smiles "heyyy y/nnnn"

"hi kurt" i say laughing at the weird angles kurts using to mess around.

like holding above his eyes and sticking his tongue out or doug other stupid things.

"Kurt this serious haha i have to quite literally wisk my neck" i say

and kurt starts laughing.

he's laying down in bed with his shirt off like he just woke up.
(kinda like how he was when he got out of the shower at bobby's house in the movie)

i smile looking at kurt's bare chest and shoulders.

"ok ok" i say sitting my phone up by my mirror and starting to wisk the hickey on my neck

kurt's taking screenshots bc he thinks it's funny.

"kurt istg i don't even have my make up on yet you done taking screen shots" i say kinda annoyed and he laughed some more.

"awh y/n but your so gorgeous" he says and i blush and look back into my mirror wisking my neck.

"this kinda hurts ngl like it doesn't hit but it does yk" i say and hd laughs at me more.

i can't with him some days.

after about 7 minutes go by and it's gone just a red spot from me wisking at ig but that's it.

"yesss i'm done"

"awh does that mean your gonna hang up??" kurt asks

"uhm do you wanna hang up?" i ask him because i didn't really mind either way. i did wanna stat on the phone with kurt tho.

"nooo i wanna keep taking to you" he says and i smile.

"ok then we can stay on the phone"

"yesss" kurt says excitedly.

"when's your reunion thingy?" kurt asks.

"uhm not till like 5-6pm we're just like getting dinner and chilling tonight" i say

"oh uh it's like 10am uhm can i come over for a little?" kurt asks

"oh yes sure just let me do my make up"

"well can we stay on the phone?"

"sure kurt."

(i can see little beung kinda clingy and just wanting to talk to you.)

i sit down and do my make up infront of my mirror and kurt watches.

"your so pretty yk that y/n"

"thanks kurt" i say blushing.

after i was done kirt and i mess around on call for a little bit before he hangs up to be on his way.

i smile when kurt walks into my bedroom with snacks and drinks.

it was an occasional thing he did but it made me happy looking at how cute he was when he goes over what've he got me and how he talks about how he knows i love them.

kurt and i just half lay in bed together like lower body laying down but upper body against the wall sharing a family sized bag of chips while watching a horror movie.

i wasn't to scared of them and neither was kurt.

after the movie and together we both finished the bag.

"now what?" i ask

"idk what time is it?"

"uhh 12:57pm" o answer

"damn already almost one? dude you take so long to do your make up"

"whatever it looks good so shut up" i say smiling and he chuckles.

"uhm kurt i have a question?"

"hit me y/n"

"what are we?" i ask

"i- idk? what do you wanna be?"

"uhm.. how bout just friends for now" i ask

"uh friends with benefits?" he jokingly asks

"friends with benefits it is" i smile and so does he.